Expired

Beer drinkers! What do you think of this best of British beer advent calendar?

Found 11th Nov 2014
Seens loads of deals for advent calendar with beauty products but what about this best of British beers advent calendar?

Would you pay £80 for this for yourself or someone?

Beer Advent Calendar - exclusive to Best of British Beer

Possibly the best Christmas Present Ever! Limited Edition. Includes Free Delivery

Remember the childhood excitement of opening a new advent window every morning and the anticipation of enjoying what was hidden behind it?

Well now you can recreate that but with something a lot more fun: delicious British beer! The only beer advent calendar in Europe and the only Christmas Tree one in the world.

The Best of British Beer Advent Calendar contains 24 different bottles of seasonal beers including several that are exclusive to us. It will be a real mix and will include 24 x 330ml craft beers and some festive ales to get you in the mood.

If you look in the tree trunk on Christmas day you'll even find something special to go with the turkey and sprouts and we don't mean cranberry sauce!

Will you be able to resist the temptation to open a beer too soon?

The Best of British Beer Advent Tree arrives fully assembled and like all good christmas trees, all the lucky recipient needs to do is to put the star on top.

Advents will be shipped from the end of October but can be delayed til the end of November if required. Add the date Dimensions

Standing 3ft high, at its base it is 16 inches wide on each side. With the star on top, it is a little higher.

Royal Approval
Contents

As well as the beer, we've also included tasting notes which give helpful hints such as ' tonight's beer goes well with a curry, you may want to pick one up on the way home'

Without giving away any secrets ( you want the beer to be a surprise I'm sure) the beer tree contains 24 x 330ml bottles of craft ale from breweries such as:

Wiper and True
Freedom
Lancaster
Windsor and Eton
Tickety Brew
Innis and Gunn
Runaway
Eden
Savour
Salopian
Monty's
Crafty Dan ( Thwaites Craft range)
Holt's
There is also a 500ml bottle of rather special festive beer in the 'trunk' for Christmas Day. It's a champagne style, light and hoppy rather than dark and strong. Perfect with turkey!

Please Note: the fairy lights aren't included. We just added them for a bit of festive fun!

8 Comments

Banned

Go to a decent off-licence and buy far better beer for far less money......

£50-£60 would be a more realistic price as they are only 330ml bottles. I know it's Christmas and they are jumping on the band wagon but it is still way overpriced imo.

Original Poster

Comment

NEtech

£50-£60 would be a more realistic price as they are only 330ml bottles. I … £50-£60 would be a more realistic price as they are only 330ml bottles. I know it's Christmas and they are jumping on the band wagon but it is still way overpriced imo.

Won't bother get it my bf then lol

gave my dad this today. He loves it!

How would you fit it in the fridge?

Original Poster

jipi

gave my dad this today. He loves it!

bet he likes it! Glad I didn't get it my bf he didn't even get me a advent calander! only asked for a chocolate one lol

Original Poster

transit

How would you fit it in the fridge?

I'd assume you open it in the morning and put it in the fridge for the evening
Post a comment
@
    Text