Expired

Beer Kegs - 4l, 5l and 6l

Found 24th Aug 2009
I have just bought a wunderbar beer cooling system....

It fits 4l, 5l and 6l kegs, however finding kegs for these are proving a bit difficult, I know the supermrkets sell the carlsberg and heineken kegs, but I would like to try out more brands rather than just drink these two.

I have seen them on a website but they are about £23,99 each and minimum order of four per order.. - I have been to aldi and lidle and thought they would sell them but couldn't find any...

Last resort I thought would be a cash and carry - Makro suppsodly do them, has anybody seen them in there or know the range? or even Calais as a last resort or a big stock up.

Be greatful if you can reccomend some places where I can source these from.

Many thanks.
Community Updates
6 Comments
i saw some beer kegs in Wilkinsons i dunno how many litres and stuff they are though but try having a look there
I know the sell Brains Dark and SA in these, probably Welsh thing though. I know the sold them in Tesco around christmas
Yeah, I found an online store that stock about four brands.
beer kegs in tesco henieken?

'It fits 4l, 5l and 6l kegs, however finding kegs for these are proving a bit difficult, I know the supermrkets sell the carlsberg and heineken kegs, but I would like to try out more brands rather than just drink these two.'
Bump.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants