Expired

Beer Kegs - 4l, 5l and 6l

6 replies
Found 24th Aug 2009
I have just bought a wunderbar beer cooling system....

It fits 4l, 5l and 6l kegs, however finding kegs for these are proving a bit difficult, I know the supermrkets sell the carlsberg and heineken kegs, but I would like to try out more brands rather than just drink these two.

I have seen them on a website but they are about £23,99 each and minimum order of four per order.. - I have been to aldi and lidle and thought they would sell them but couldn't find any...

Last resort I thought would be a cash and carry - Makro suppsodly do them, has anybody seen them in there or know the range? or even Calais as a last resort or a big stock up.

Be greatful if you can reccomend some places where I can source these from.

Many thanks.

6 Comments

i saw some beer kegs in Wilkinsons i dunno how many litres and stuff they are though but try having a look there

I know the sell Brains Dark and SA in these, probably Welsh thing though. I know the sold them in Tesco around christmas

Original Poster

Yeah, I found an online store that stock about four brands.

beer kegs in tesco henieken?

Original Poster

'It fits 4l, 5l and 6l kegs, however finding kegs for these are proving a bit difficult, I know the supermrkets sell the carlsberg and heineken kegs, but I would like to try out more brands rather than just drink these two.'

Original Poster

Bump.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)11
    2. Driving anxiety.2947
    3. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?22
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop46

See more discussions