Groups
    EXPIRED

beer offers ??

hi all any good beer larger offers about ???

i know all the deals seem to be getting smaller boxes !! tnxs

9 Comments

Banned

lufc246

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/4-four-cases-beer-lager-cider-25-tesco/921564

Those aren't good deals, pidly 12 can boxes

hmmmnice111

Those aren't good deals, pidly 12 can boxes

I wish I could get nearly +2500 degress with a "not good deal"

Banned

lufc246

I wish I could get nearly +2500 degress with a "not good deal"

It's 1250 because it's 4 boxes and people instantly think it's hot. These were 20 pack then 18 then 15 then 12..... My local nisa does an 8 pack of fosters for £5 which is almost the same per can cost as that.....

Tesco sometimes to 24 can packs for £10 which is much better

morrisons are doing 3 for 18 which is £6 each, tesco's works out 6.25 a box - cant grumble

Don't know if it's still on but you can get 20 tins of carling for a tenner.

hotukdeals.com/dea…110

Banned

Broxy

Don't know if it's still on but you can get 20 tins of carling for a … Don't know if it's still on but you can get 20 tins of carling for a tenner.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/carling-20-x-440ml-10-sainsburys/919110

YUK, Carling is gross, tastes like watered down beer to me

If you want excellent Bitters and Ales the supermarket Tesco are doing a 4 for £5 on a range of their 500ml Bottled British Beers. From the brewers Marston to McEwans these bottled pale, dark ales and bitters / beers are brewed with alcohol content ranging from 3% to 7.8%.

tesco.com/gro…807

Disco

morrisons are doing 3 for 18 which is £6 each, tesco's works out 6.25 a … morrisons are doing 3 for 18 which is £6 each, tesco's works out 6.25 a box - cant grumble

Tesco is best value, as Morrisons are only offering 6 Magners/Bulmers in a box where Tesco are doing the 8 packs. Also, Morrison are offering 12x 275ml Bottle Stella, but Tesco are doing this AND 10x 440ml cans, so for the extra 25p per crate (£1 per 4), I'd shop at Tesco - plus you get your points too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions