Beer price crash!!

Posted 20th Mar
Practically every pub in England will be emptying their barrels tonight.
Punk IPA already down to 2.99 a pint in my local spoons.

Fact: most sanitisers are based on alcohol. Maybe drinking drinking yourself into oblivion can actually protect you from the apocalypse. Worth a try, no?
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Panic buy booze now at shops. All the alcoholics will be out tomorrow clearing shops.
Shop prices will accidently rise tomorrow
You're all mad. If a cheap pint means more than your life, and that of everyone you're in contact with, then....mad.
Can't help feeling that it's a pity that a lot of food will get wasted, hopefully some pubs can pass on their refrigerated food stock to charities that help the homeless.
Well the Mrs did say today that to avoid the virus you should keep your throat wet. I took her at her word.
aninginaneana20/03/2020 21:21

You're all mad. If a cheap pint means more than your life, and that of …You're all mad. If a cheap pint means more than your life, and that of everyone you're in contact with, then....mad.

How will having a cheap pint kill you and everyone else. You're mad. Paranoid hysteria.
Enjoy it OP. Will be the last for a while out and about.
Please mark this as expired
xenophon20/03/2020 22:50

How will having a cheap pint kill you and everyone else. You're mad. …How will having a cheap pint kill you and everyone else. You're mad. Paranoid hysteria.

Good luck.
40152693-UOYr8.jpg
15/03/2020 - Pubs in Ireland asked to close.
16/03/2020 - Irish develop Covid Testing kit which gives results in 15 mins.
If we keep the pubs closed in Ireland, cold fusion by the end of the week
Punk IPA always £2.99 in my local spoons.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants