Found 24th Aug 2010
it has some truth to it but ide never get that drunk.

10 Comments

i can drink 9 pints and still not be affected by beer googles, i find the more alcohol i have the lower my standards get rather than ugly birds apearing hotter

Banned

I firmly believe men just use it as an excuse when they're just desperate to stick it anywhere. If I was so drunk to not be able to judge a woman's looks then I'd be in no position to do anything regardless.

Original Poster Banned

micoo

i can drink 9 pints and still not be affected by beer googles, i find the … i can drink 9 pints and still not be affected by beer googles, i find the more alcohol i have the lower my standards get rather than ugly birds apearing hotter

you took the time to count how many beers he drank lol.
but yeah i see what your saying.. it does give average girls an outside chance lol

DangerGod

you took the time to count how many beers he drank lol.but yeah i see … you took the time to count how many beers he drank lol.but yeah i see what your saying.. it does give average girls an outside chance lol

i have a lot of free time X)

tbh I cant remember how many bottles of wine mrs barky drank before she agreed to go out with me

Dont know i have been with my fair share of old slappers when under the influence, its not that you dont realise how bad they are, its just you dont care!

Original Poster Banned

harlzter

Dont know i have been with my fair share of old slappers when under the … Dont know i have been with my fair share of old slappers when under the influence, its not that you dont realise how bad they are, its just you dont care!

yeah word to that.. one of them wake up like what the hell have i done.

Banned

tinkerbell28

I totally agree there! Can blokes still do it after 9 pints, honest … I totally agree there! Can blokes still do it after 9 pints, honest question I have never been out with anyone who drinks that much!

Some girl picked me up off the street, gave me a room for a night after 10 cans of wife beater, she said you can sleep in my bed but...that's the last I heard her say as I collapsed on the floor at the foot of her bed.

DangerGod

yeah word to that.. one of them wake up like what the hell have i done.

The worst was a old schoolmates mum, what made it worse is my mate was one of 11 kids, those curtains swayed in the wind!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions