Groups
    EXPIRED

Beer/Cider Deals Instore

Hi all,

Was wondering what deals, Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco have on crates of beers/ciders.

Due to head off to Glastonbury tomorrow so am stocking up tomorrow morning, in an ideal world I drink no 4% stuff only 5% stuff, however due to carling and carlsberg - more quantities usually I may have to drink the horrible stuff. I usually like to drink, Stella Artois, Heineken, Carlsberg Export, Tyskie, Lech, however at Glasto can only take in cans as opposed to bottles

I have looked online and found pretty rubbish deals, if someone could let me know of any instore it would be much appreciated.

9 Comments

Original Poster

Oh.... No deals then?

i think tesco do the 3 for 20 quid on stella

Original Poster

Think the 3 for £20 deal has expired.

why not you have a look yourself instead of posting on here. would've been easier, and faster

plus its still on tele so im guessing still on

Original Poster

Disco;8889913

why not you have a look yourself instead of posting on here. would've … why not you have a look yourself instead of posting on here. would've been easier, and faster

Are you thick?

I don't want to go round to Sainsburys, then Tesco's then Asda then Morissons then find out Sainsburys had the best deal.....

What an ignorant **** you are.

Original Poster

turnpenny1;8890263

plus its still on tele so im guessing still on

Cheers, it's just that on here it said the Tesco's one expire on the 20th, I'm heading to Glastonbury in a couple of hours so will pop into tescos on the way.

pick me up i wanna see u2

have fun m8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions