Beerwulf - cheap beer delivered

Found 23rd Dec 2017
Not sure on the protocol of posting a deal with a "not really a deal" disclaimer so posting here (if someone else wants to post as a deal crack on).

I came across Beerwulf in a thread on a homebrewing forum. They're based in Netherlands and provide beers from around Europe (possibly further afield, I didn't check) at very good prices e.g. Leffe Blonde 6.6% for £1.09, Duvel 8.5% for £1.39, and various well known beers from Newkie Broom to Tiny Rebel Cwtch, Harviestoun to Chimay. Delivery and customs charged already factored into price. Plenty of testimonies from happy customerd on the home brew forum thread above.
Community Updates
MiscGroceries
15 Comments
Owned by Heineken. Avoid.
If you want to go craft, there's plenty of decent places to get your stuff from.

Also avoid Beerhawk - owned by AB Inbev.
Original Poster
grex910112 m ago

Owned by Heineken. Avoid.If you want to go craft, there's plenty of decent …Owned by Heineken. Avoid.If you want to go craft, there's plenty of decent places to get your stuff from.Also avoid Beerhawk - owned by AB Inbev.

Care to elaborate on why being owned by Heineken equals avoid?
bryanhaines3997 m ago

Care to elaborate on why being owned by Heineken equals avoid?

Heineken and their ilk are the antithesis of craft.
If you need it explained to you....
Original Poster
grex910128 m ago

Heineken and their ilk are the antithesis of craft.If you need it …Heineken and their ilk are the antithesis of craft.If you need it explained to you....

I didn't say anything about craft beers, my interest was piqued primarily by the Belgian offerings, and the low prices. I'm not in any way invested in this site, f you know of alternative that sells Belgian triples from as low as £1.19 I'm all ears (or whatever the online equivalent is).
bryanhaines39943 m ago

I didn't say anything about craft beers, my interest was piqued primarily …I didn't say anything about craft beers, my interest was piqued primarily by the Belgian offerings, and the low prices. I'm not in any way invested in this site, f you know of alternative that sells Belgian triples from as low as £1.19 I'm all ears (or whatever the online equivalent is).

Fair enough, I don't have a problem with macro selling macro.
@MSK.@BeerMeister

the leffe is only a little bottle so about what you would pay here
Edited by: "Wongy110" 23rd Dec 2017
nice selection cheers.

Leffe is on offer at Tesco currently, so nearly as cheap as BeerWulf, worth checking what different supermarkets have to offer but that website has a much better selection.
Edited by: "catbeans" 23rd Dec 2017
Wongy1102 h, 41 m ago

@MSK. @BeerMeister the leffe is only a little bottle so about what you …@MSK. @BeerMeister the leffe is only a little bottle so about what you would pay here

Don't they normally come in a four pack and work out at a quid each?
MSK.10 m ago

Don't they normally come in a four pack and work out at a quid each?

Yeah
32893997-X26gJ.jpg
if I worked it out correctly a big bottle at £2.50 would be the equivalent £1.17 a little bottle
not that we have an ASDA here
grex910121 h, 51 m ago

Heineken and their ilk are the antithesis of craft.If you need it …Heineken and their ilk are the antithesis of craft.If you need it explained to you....

Beersnobs... 2nd only to those people who claim that bands 'sell out' when they start playing bigger venues...
Flodd3 h, 33 m ago

Beersnobs... 2nd only to those people who claim that bands 'sell out' when …Beersnobs... 2nd only to those people who claim that bands 'sell out' when they start playing bigger venues...

Idiots.
Posting on forums since the beginning of the internet.
Good ere init!!! :-)

..... Spreading the loooove...... Tis the Season to be jolly.... tra-la-la-la-laaaa...
grex91012 h, 16 m ago

Idiots.Posting on forums since the beginning of the internet.

You said it...
I love British craft beers too but also the fabulous Belgian brews, Dubbels, Tripels etc. Leffe blonde is readily available in most supermarkets as has been mentioned here but Beerwulf also sell some others such as Grimbergen Tripel at £1.19 and Affligem Tripel at £1.35. Yes these are the 33cl bottles but much higher prices are being asked elsewhere for these brands. I have a brother-in-law in Holland and he told me that some of these prices are cheaper than buying them there. Definitely great value and a breath of fresh air is that you only have to buy 12 bottles to qualify for free delivery. Sold!
Well said Rob. Looks a cracking site for good cheap beer. Definitely cheaper than Tesco's, even with multibuy discounts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants