Before I go to all the effort...

I have had a bit of a clearout and came across a Brand New Unisex Versace Umbrella that I brought and never used. It has the original tags.

Just wondered if anyone would be interested in it? It's black with the Medusa & Sunshine logo on each panel... can add pictures if anyone wants to see it.

I wanted to engage how much interest there was before I decided to officially post it

Versace umbrella's seem to be going on Ebay for around £110!!

26 Comments

Banned

just remember you have to wait a full 7 days from locking this before you can list, sorry if you already knew this

how much did it cost you?

Original Poster

sassie;5456234

just remember you have to wait a full 7 days from locking this before you … just remember you have to wait a full 7 days from locking this before you can list, sorry if you already knew this

Thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5456235

how much did it cost you?

I paid £150 :oops: but if anyone is interested I would get rid of it for £80 delivered :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Unfortunately back in the day I had more money than sense... I can't believe what I used to spend, half of it never ended up being used. Such a shame, however I would like to think someone else could own these items for a lot less that what I forked out

Original Poster

Why is this expired and spammed????

Miss Money Penny;5456257

I paid £150 :oops: but if anyone is interested I would get rid of it for … I paid £150 :oops: but if anyone is interested I would get rid of it for £80 delivered :thumbsup:

wut?!!!!!:w00t:

Mine cost a fiver from ASDA,looooooool

Good Luck anyway:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5456286

wut?!!!!!:w00t:Mine cost a fiver from ASDA,loooooooolGood Luck … wut?!!!!!:w00t:Mine cost a fiver from ASDA,loooooooolGood Luck anyway:thumbsup:

But thats Asda lolololol, this is Versace :roll: :-D

Miss Money Penny;5456257

I paid £150 :oops: but if anyone is interested I would get rid of it for … I paid £150 :oops: but if anyone is interested I would get rid of it for £80 delivered :thumbsup:

This is probably why it has been expired

Original Poster

Ok own up who expired this deal??? What for???

Original Poster

oldmankensey;5456299

This is probably why it has been expired

That doesnt make sense though, Its a designer item that someone maybe interested in. Why should it be expired just because you dont wanna pay that price. :x

Original Poster

What do people expect? Something for nothing??? Life isnt that easy!

Don't know why its been expired - but can't understand why you posted it in misc in the first place? Surely it would make more sense to just post it straight in FS - that way if anyone is interested, you could make the trade without risking being suspended!

Miss Money Penny;5456308

That doesnt make sense though, Its a designer item that someone maybe … That doesnt make sense though, Its a designer item that someone maybe interested in. Why should it be expired just because you dont wanna pay that price. :x

Sorry I was just pointing out

Anyway you asking how much it is worth, then were told you can't list it for 7 days after shutting this thread. Then you offer it for £80 delivered

Original Poster

jah128;5456318

Don't know why its been expired - but can't understand why you posted it … Don't know why its been expired - but can't understand why you posted it in misc in the first place? Surely it would make more sense to just post it straight in FS - that way if anyone is interested, you could make the trade without risking being suspended!

I totally understand your point however if you take anymore than 5 mins to post something then you get logged out, happened to me earlier, so I thought to save the bother I would engage interest first.

Original Poster

I'm really sorry to say it but the people on site are getting worse day by day! Expiring and Spamming just because you dont like the post or dont want to pay that price is way out of order!!!

Miss Money Penny;5456331

I totally understand your point however if you take anymore than 5 mins … I totally understand your point however if you take anymore than 5 mins to post something then you get logged out, happened to me earlier, so I thought to save the bother I would engage interest first.

Fair enough - although it doesn't really take any longer to post in FS than it does in misc and you already know the price - if you report the thread to a mod they might unexpire it and move it to FS for you (or let you resubmit there) if you ask nicely, but the new rules do mean you can't normally do that within a week of closing this thread.

Original Poster

jah128;5456345

Fair enough - although it doesn't really take any longer to post in FS … Fair enough - although it doesn't really take any longer to post in FS than it does in misc and you already know the price - if you report the thread to a mod they might unexpire it and move it to FS for you (or let you resubmit there) if you ask nicely, but the new rules do mean you can't normally do that within a week of closing this thread.

Thanks, I will try and contact a mod :thumbsup:

Just put ot on ebay. Save the hassle.

Admin

Unexpired, do you want this one locking so you can relist next week? PM me or report if so

If this is the same umbrella I bought it for my mum in TK Maxx for £15

gemmyw;5482543

:lol:

Original Poster

gemmyw;5482543

It maybe because TK Maxx deal with end of season stock... gutted :oops:

Miss Money Penny;5483805

It maybe because TK Maxx deal with end of season stock... gutted :oops:

I'd put it on ebay Miss Money Penny, always some nutter who will pay for it:thumbsup:

Sorry that sounds bad, no offence to you, but you know what I mean, people go silly on there with their bids, you may get lucky and get more back than you paid for it, good luck anyway

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5483819

I'd put it on ebay Miss Money Penny, always some nutter who will pay for … I'd put it on ebay Miss Money Penny, always some nutter who will pay for it:thumbsup:Sorry that sounds bad, no offence to you, but you know what I mean, people go silly on there with their bids, you may get lucky and get more back than you paid for it, good luck anyway

yeh I guess so... worth a try huh!! ;-)

Admin

Closed @ OP Req

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
  2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
  3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
  4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions