Before I throw the mac out of the window, how do I get ebay working!!

I just had a new macbook, setting it all up etc.

Safari wont work with ebay, and firefox keeps coming up with random messages when logging in and signing out!!

Now, am I missing something here? Or does someone have a trick up their sleeve???

Or, am I chucking this thing out of the window?

16 Comments

you cant chuck it out of the window its a mac no windows http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/rlvsy/ms-1.jpg

Original Poster

imortal;6045401

you cant chuck it out of the window its a mac no windows

yer, I love it to bits, but when its not capable of a simple ebay task, its nothing but a useless expensive calculator.

want £400 for it cash??

Original Poster

marian_14_jul;6045408

want £400 for it cash??

not when I can pretend throw it out the window, then return it to currys for the full price.

just do it

before you throw it out of the window, tell me where you live and which window you're gonna throw it out of

i dont use ebay but I can navigate to the site perfectly in safari and browse the stuff etc... and I've had no problems buying anything online from say sites like amazon etc... have you tried resetting safari...and updating your software? its a doddle to do click the apple (top left) and click Software update...

Original Poster

Xiwt;6045807

i dont use ebay but I can navigate to the site perfectly in safari and … i dont use ebay but I can navigate to the site perfectly in safari and browse the stuff etc... and I've had no problems buying anything online from say sites like amazon etc... have you tried resetting safari...and updating your software? its a doddle to do click the apple (top left) and click Software update...

Heyo, yer I have updated it all. Safari is fine, but you cant list items because ebay will only allow HTML code when using safari. Firefox comes up with weird messages.

When its super difficult to do something as simple as ebay I am glad the distance selling regs are there!! Cos I have already arranged for its return lol!

have you tried using google chrome??

Banned

so u bought a mac, havnt worked out how to use it yet and cant work out ebay with it.......so now youre gonna waste evryones time and send it back....not to mention the carbon print of the whole escapade

what did you buy a mac for in the first place out of interest, ebay?

casparwhite;6046212

not to mention the carbon print of the whole escapade

lol, wut?

It won't work with Safari, but I have no problems listing using Firefox. What sort of messages are you getting?

I cant list items for sale using my macbook, but browsing ebay is just fine.

Go find yourself a copy of iSale

Thats weird im a frequent ebay user and i use firefox for mac?

I use a mac and I can list fine on ebay I use Firefox
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions