Groups

before the mods close it again i was wondering if one of them could answer my question

my account was restricted from selling or buying ages ago for acting like a business because i had 3 pairs of shoes where my 3 sister in laws decided they didnt like open toed shoes so i wanted to sell them on here and had 3 sizes i wasnt informed when my restriction would be lifted or if it would and i was wondering when it would or if there was any steps i could take i have never had any neg feedback or any problems before if i knew i couldnt list all 3 pairs of shoes at same time i would have removed the other 2 i would appreciate a mod informing me before they lock my thread

7 Comments

Original Poster

reserved before locked

in b4 lock

Wow!! @ the invisible full stops

No other help sorry

Banned

you will only get told to use the contact us

Original Poster

sassie;7183172

except i never have been told they just lock whenever i open a thread to contact them

Banned

stuntman9883;7183180

except i never have been told they just lock whenever i open a thread to … except i never have been told they just lock whenever i open a thread to contact them

not true

hotukdeals.com/ite…162

stuntman9883;7183180

except i never have been told they just lock whenever i open a thread to … except i never have been told they just lock whenever i open a thread to contact them

sassie;7183193

not … not truehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545770/could-a-mod-explain-how-long-a-rest?p=7092162#post7092162

:-D

Banned

sassie;7183172

Please use the contact us facility. Are you sure there's only onr member using this account, I wouldn't say last month was a long time ago ?

i would appreciate a mod informing me before they lock my thread

Take some responsibility please - read the rules and we wouldn't get into this mess.

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
    3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220

See more discussions