Groups

before you get a mortgage.....

Hi there,
    managed to tread the minfield of mortgage application and be sucessful after much heartache and financial loss. Id like anybody considering taking out a mortgage to do this;
    1.GET A BROKER..... Lolyds wont lend to their own staff!
    Thats all i wanted to say. I have a friend whos big in the world of finance and i just wish i had heeded his advice months ago. There was a two paged article in last weeks Sunday Times backing this up.

1 Comment

Fair enough if you go that way BUT you could end up paying brokerage fees and higher rates. Most people are better off going direct for that reason though brokers can assist in some situations e.g. if you do not have a big deposit or your credit history is poor. There are some 90% mortgages out there now - there was a decent article in the Telegraph the other day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764532
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …204559
      3. Samsung Galaxy S611
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416414114

See more discussions