Bein Sports

Posted 11th Jan
Anyone know if its possible to sign up for Bein Sports (online) in the UK?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You will need to use a VPN to sign up and watch using the country that it’s based
Arto11/01/2020 18:41

You will need to use a VPN to sign up and watch using the country that …You will need to use a VPN to sign up and watch using the country that it’s based

Yup, I’ve got that. Have you or someone you know successfully signed up?
mas12311/01/2020 18:42

No as I just use IPTV
mas12311/01/2020 18:42

How to watch beIN SPORTS in the UK?

Download and install PureVPN App
Connect to an Arabic server
Go to beIN SPORTS Connect
Download and install BeIN player
Switch audio option to English
Watch beIN SPORTS in the UK
Arto11/01/2020 19:28

How to watch beIN SPORTS in the UK?Sign up to PureVPNDownload and install …How to watch beIN SPORTS in the UK?Sign up to PureVPNDownload and install PureVPN AppConnect to an Arabic serverGo to beIN SPORTS ConnectSign up for daily (£3.29), monthly (£8.23), or yearly package (£82.34)Download and install BeIN playerSwitch audio option to EnglishWatch beIN SPORTS in the UK

Thanks mate, appreciate it.
I used to use PrivateInternetAccess for BeIN but they've blocked that particular VPN now unfortunately. Seems the discussion online is they are cracking down on the VPNs.
sammy12511/01/2020 20:46

I used to use PrivateInternetAccess for BeIN but they've blocked that …I used to use PrivateInternetAccess for BeIN but they've blocked that particular VPN now unfortunately. Seems the discussion online is they are cracking down on the VPNs.

Yea that’s what I was wondering as there are steps online on how to do it. But none are that recent.
mas12311/01/2020 21:14

Yea that’s what I was wondering as there are steps online on how to do it. …Yea that’s what I was wondering as there are steps online on how to do it. But none are that recent.

PIA are definitely banned. It was great for the year last season saved me a fortune.
Who'd pay to watch Keys/Gray? Horrible people!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions