BEIN SPORTS FOR FREE - How do I get it

Posted 3rd Nov 2018
anybody know how I can watch bein sports for free on my firestick or smart TV for the all the 3pm kick offs

I have a VPN and I've added bein sports apps before onto my firestick but they are never with English commentary or are really poor picture quality

I also tried the mobdro app but it keeps closing on me everytime I open it via the firestick
Community Updates
Ask
22 Comments
Best bet is iptv, you will get all 3pms in English and alot more for £8 a month
WesD843 m ago

Best bet is iptv, you will get all 3pms in English and alot more for £8 a …Best bet is iptv, you will get all 3pms in English and alot more for £8 a month

I tried satsni IPTV and it didn't have any bein sports on and the picture was a bit laggy on sky movies and a most his other channels.

Anybody you can recommend please?
LiveNetTV, Redbox TV, FreeFlix, Mobdro.

Sideload them onto your stick, and choose the best stream. Job’s a good un’.
majestic201203/11/2018 08:37

LiveNetTV, Redbox TV, FreeFlix, Mobdro.Sideload them onto your stick, and …LiveNetTV, Redbox TV, FreeFlix, Mobdro.Sideload them onto your stick, and choose the best stream. Job’s a good un’.

I tried mobdro and everytime I open the app it instantly shuts down. Redbox I have loads of bein sports on but I can't find any with English commentary. Same with livenet. Should you set the VPN to a specific country while watching bein?

Also on freeflix I'm not seeing no sports on that app :/
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 3rd Nov 2018
stevo610530 m ago

I tried mobdro and everytime I open the app it instantly shuts down. …I tried mobdro and everytime I open the app it instantly shuts down. Redbox I have loads of bein sports on but I can't find any with English commentary. Same with livenet. Should you set the VPN to a specific country while watching bein?Also on freeflix I'm not seeing no sports on that app

I think it just depends on the language the streamer’s chosen. It’s pot luck.
stevo610532 m ago

I tried mobdro and everytime I open the app it instantly shuts down. …I tried mobdro and everytime I open the app it instantly shuts down. Redbox I have loads of bein sports on but I can't find any with English commentary. Same with livenet. Should you set the VPN to a specific country while watching bein?Also on freeflix I'm not seeing no sports on that app

For FreeFlix just go to IPTV1 then Sports and it shows you a shed-load.
You do know bein sport isn’t an English based channel? Think they might have 2 channels which are in English speaking.

If you want the 3pm games you want IPTV with the US sport channels
Edited by: "alankfc02" 3rd Nov 2018
alankfc0203/11/2018 09:28

You do know bein sport isn’t an English based channel? Think they might h …You do know bein sport isn’t an English based channel? Think they might have 2 channels which are in English speaking.If you want the 3pm games you want IPTV with the US sport channels

I keep seeing Andy gray and Leon Osman on lol when somebody uploads a quick clip when I'm reading on the Liverpool echo website
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 3rd Nov 2018
stevo610503/11/2018 09:30

I keep seeing Andy gray and Leon Osman on lol when somebody uploads a …I keep seeing Andy gray and Leon Osman on lol when somebody uploads a quick clip when I'm reading on the Liverpool echo website

That’s only the one channel. Bein sport is not what you want. It’s the American channels you really want. You really want NBCSN channels for 3pm in English.
alankfc023 m ago

That’s only the one channel. Bein sport is not what you want. It’s the Ame …That’s only the one channel. Bein sport is not what you want. It’s the American channels you really want. You really want NBCSN channels for 3pm in English.

Oh I see. Can you get them on firestick?
You can find most channels somewhere but more reliable going down the IPTV route but the last 2 I have used have closed in the past month so getting harder.
I've got a good one, but not very public which is a good thing and no vpn needed.
stevo610503/11/2018 09:30

I keep seeing Andy gray and Leon Osman on lol when somebody uploads a …I keep seeing Andy gray and Leon Osman on lol when somebody uploads a quick clip when I'm reading on the Liverpool echo website

It's like people on HotMidEastDeals asking why Carragher & Neville won't analyse the Sky game in Arabic.
Gollywood03/11/2018 13:13

It's like people on HotMidEastDeals asking why Carragher & Neville won't …It's like people on HotMidEastDeals asking why Carragher & Neville won't analyse the Sky game in Arabic.

How is it? I'm saying I see them on bein sports in English and I want to watch what everybody else is watching. I'm not asking to translate English to another Language like your suggesting. There is a few channels that is in English that includes andy gray and Leon Osman. I'm not saying I want Andy gray and ossy to speak Arabic lol wtf
stevo610503/11/2018 13:16

How is it? I'm saying I see them on bein sports in English and I want to …How is it? I'm saying I see them on bein sports in English and I want to watch what everybody else is watching. I'm not asking to translate English to another Language like your suggesting. There is a few channels that is in English that includes andy gray and Leon Osman. I'm not saying I want Andy gray and ossy to speak Arabic lol wtf

Bein 11 & 12 are their English channels.

1-10 are Arabic & French
Gollywood4 m ago

Bein 11 & 12 are their English channels.1-10 are Arabic & French

Arrr I see. Cheers
alankfc024 h, 22 m ago

That’s only the one channel. Bein sport is not what you want. It’s the Ame …That’s only the one channel. Bein sport is not what you want. It’s the American channels you really want. You really want NBCSN channels for 3pm in English.

NBCSN Gold I think they call the 3PMs
I have tried all the free apps for live tv/sport, but they all end up stopping or lagging after a few mins, the NavixSport app is quite good for football though, best way to go is with a reliable iptv service.. past few months I have been using Smart iptv on my Samsung tv with a iptv supplier from ebay, been perfect ......... so far!
WesD843 h, 56 m ago

I've got a good one, but not very public which is a good thing and no vpn …I've got a good one, but not very public which is a good thing and no vpn needed.

Are you going to share who you are using?
Doesn't look like does it! lol
Search for the massive “hellraiser” discussion on here about iptv which has a few suggestions for decent iptv providers (Target was mentioned and David Openbox,that’s who I’m with) but be careful and read up as much as you can as it’s a minefield, so many scammers out there. I agree with what people say on here tho,bein sports only shows 1 game at 3pm in English. The USA and Canadian (and some Asian channels) are best as show pretty much every game and in English. Test a few if they let you before buying
OP how did you manage to get bein sports work on firestick? I have 4k stick but after opening the app it tells me it needs to run on google play service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants