Groups

Being a cheapskate - Free trials that you can use over again - add if you know any.

Which companies let you have another trial if you put a different email/card, I've just got my first bank account and fancied doing some trials again - does lovefilm work? Amazon prime? audible? .. let me know if you know of any others.

10 Comments

Radio Times does - amazon prime is per household (so no), lovefilm no too
    Edited by: "bargainhunter2009" 25th Feb 2011

i used a trial of Amazon prime last year, and was able to do another trial of it last month..

Amazon Prime is only when they offer it to you again...you cannot sign up again yourself

Original Poster

oooh! Radio times, what do you need to use differently?

bargainhunter2009

bargainhunter2009

Prime - Not true.

Done it 5-6 times with different cards.

moejoejoejoex

oooh! Radio times, what do you need to use differently?

different offer codes.

On my fifth lovefilm trial. Doesn't always work but I try now and again and it works. This time I changed the spelling of my first name and had a new credit card to sign up with

Banned

was a lovefilm member on free trial for 4 years

until I get a letter threatening court proceedings and to never darken their doors again!

fair enough

csiman

was a lovefilm member on free trial for 4 yearsuntil I get a letter … was a lovefilm member on free trial for 4 yearsuntil I get a letter threatening court proceedings and to never darken their doors again! fair enough

you managed to get a 4 years free trial? :P

csiman

was a lovefilm member on free trial for 4 yearsuntil I get a letter … was a lovefilm member on free trial for 4 yearsuntil I get a letter threatening court proceedings and to never darken their doors again! fair enough

Rem, that's a bit worrying. Still, I only do it on and off so hopefully will be ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions