Groups

Being British

Being British is about drivin' in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then on way to your home, grabbin' an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab, to sit on a Swedish sofa and watch USA shows on a Japanese TV. And most of all being suspicious of anything foreign. Oh, and by the way...only in Britain..can you get a pizza delivered to your home faster than an ambulance. Only in Britain do banks leave both doors open and chain pens to the counter. Also, supermarkets make sick people walk to the back of the shop for prescriptions whilst healthy people get their fags at the front of the shop. We might be British but by f*** we're funny

14 Comments

so very true !

Brilliant!

lol very true !

I'm not British, I'm English.

Original Poster

t0mm;2016121

me too:thumbsup:

this is so old, been posted before

Banned

t0mm;2016121

Cold.

:lol: ;-)

strike;2016135

this is so old, been posted before

Like every other word on the thread. Was this post supposed to be funny, or is the subtext something like "Aren't we great? Look at how cosmopolitan we are!" Seems like it might be from the "I'm not British, I'm English" response and the OP's appreication of it. Maybe it's a secret handshake code by nationalists that get's put out every month?

Or maybe it's sarcastic humour?:thumbsup:
    chillax

Banned

and im just proud to be..........................................................................me :-)

donnydude;2016279

Or maybe it's sarcastic humour?:thumbsup:chillax

Sarcasm? Maybe. But shouldn't humour be funny by definition?

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2016255

Like every other word on the thread. Was this post supposed to be funny, … Like every other word on the thread. Was this post supposed to be funny, or is the subtext something like "Aren't we great? Look at how cosmopolitan we are!" Seems like it might be from the "I'm not British, I'm English" response and the OP's appreication of it. Maybe it's a secret handshake code by nationalists that get's put out every month?

?????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions