Found 24th Apr 2008
Drinks great isn't it, even better when you wake up first thing with a banging headache then realise that you have been on PLAY and bought GTA4 for £39.99, the wife is gonna blowtorch my nads off when she finds out.......

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

OOPS! ......................LMAO!
I'd kill my hubby too. lol

lol... buy her some flowers and grovel

tell her to stop being a whinging women and let you play in peace.

Be a man and take yer punishment!!;-)

Trouble with us girls is we do forgive you.........once you've bought us something twice as expensive!:p

hide it, then be very nice to her. she will know you have done something wrong but it will soften the blow

Banned

I wouldn't worry quite yet....there out of stock at the mo....gives you more time to think of an excuse/change delivery address....

You could always cancel.........but we both know....that AIN'T gonna happen!

Explain to her you HAVE to have this game.....just like those shoes she HAD to have!!
Thats what I've said to my missus....worked for me!

I fear for your safety....

I'll give you £34.99..... then your loss is minimal

Original Poster

Hehe! maybe if i buy her a toaster with some bread already in? will that do ya think?

gametrailers.com/pla…tml

it could have been worse you could have tried to drive to the shop

Seriously over 40 quid, jokers.

LOL- I hate computer-drunk-buying... very dangerous

I hope you remembered Quidco LOL

Original Poster

I managed to delete the confirmation email they send you though hehe.....

Why not just spend another £20 and buy her a controller......sorted

Original Poster

Ive already thought of that, then again i would imagine it would get lodged somewhere where the sun don't shine.....

boydent999;1957362

Why not just spend another £20 and buy her a controller......sorted

Ever the romantic!!:-D

does she wear make up? bet that adds up to more than £40 for the year so fairs fair

Original Poster

She gets her hair done and thats £50 normally, i don't even moan and she says 'it's me hair' in a cackly voice! Up to me i would get the clippers out and shave the lot off including her moustache......

pmsl my hubby had to shave my head for surgery and he was more upset than me!

aphex187;1957779

She gets her hair done and thats £50 normally, i don't even moan and she … She gets her hair done and thats £50 normally, i don't even moan and she says 'it's me hair' in a cackly voice! Up to me i would get the clippers out and shave the lot off including her moustache......

pmsl.

Original Poster

Ill be sms not laughing but crying if she sees this >
Don't say owt, mums the word yeah?

http://www.studiolo.org/Mona/images/Dali2.jpg

Original Poster

OMG shes found meeeeeee arrrrrrghhhhhh, mein fuhrer has tracked me down!!!! my life is over help meeeee!!

lol, my missus bought my copy, told me to steer well clear of play/amazon etc....

although, that could all be a ploy for me not to have the game on release day
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769477
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46

See more discussions