Being Erica

So I watched Being Erica on E4 last night, was actually not to bad, but just had to double check it hasn't already been cancelled... sick of watching new shows to later find out that it was given the boot lol... looks like Being Erica is on it's second series but it has cut the episodes down due to budget cuts... mmm just have to wait and see

9 Comments

Bring back my name is Earl :cry:

typical of the yanks not to see something through

It'll get cancelled. lol

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;6426702

It'll get cancelled. lol

Yeah it probably will lol...

Original Poster

Starr;6426687

Bring back my name is Earl :cry:

+1 :thumbsup:

Loved that show...

angelwithdirtyw;6426783

+1 :thumbsup:Loved that show...

I didnt watch series 4 on TV as i wanted to watch it with a good pic on my tv, not in lounge as poor reception, so ive waited all this time. Its so close to coming out on dvd :-D

1,2 and 3 have been watched so much:w00t:

On that note, just checked for pricing and choices have just undercut HMV by a couple of quid... they have my business now lol

Same with family guy, choices are impressing me lets hope delivery is on time

You could always check

[url]www.tvrage.com[/url]
[url]www.tv.com[/url]

to see if the show has news about it being cancelled/on hiatus etc.... I use tvrage myself and registered and chosen my list of favourite TV shows so I can see when they are next on etc too.... hope that helps

Original Poster

paddy.stone;6427890

You could always check[url]www.tvrage.com[/url][url]www.tv.com[/url]to … You could always check[url]www.tvrage.com[/url][url]www.tv.com[/url]to see if the show has news about it being cancelled/on hiatus etc.... I use tvrage myself and registered and chosen my list of favourite TV shows so I can see when they are next on etc too.... hope that helps

No worries
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764036
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 547
    3. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2339
    4. Pink Balls11

See more discussions