Groups

BEISTA HD 10.1 Tablets Quad Core 3G Dual Sim Wifi Bluetooth GPS OTG-(White)

Hi can anybody tell me if this tablet is a good buy, it's for my daughter for gaming and you tube mainly thanks for any help given.

7 Comments

what do you think? this tablet is running 2.5 year old OS costs 50quid. 2nd gen nexus 7 is better than this and costs the same

how old is your daughter, and what games does she play? Saying it's for gaming is a bit ambiguous - like saying I want these £5 plimsolls for running. Running could be running for the bus once a week, or running three marathons a week.
    If she plays the usual Facebook type games it will probably be fine but for a higher spec game it will pretty soon become a big flat paperweight.

For the money it's OK, I agree with sarky-pants that it's older spec, but so long as you buy new and get a 12m warranty then it'll do the job for your daughter, no doubt.

And if she breaks it, then at least it wasn't an iPad costing £300!

Unusually it is also a 'cellular' tablet, so you can put a phone sim card (or 2) in and use it whilst abroad maybe using a roaming data allowance. Now that's quite a good idea for the next 2 years anyway.

thelatics

For the money it's OK, I agree with sarky-pants that it's older spec, but … For the money it's OK, I agree with sarky-pants that it's older spec, but so long as you buy new and get a 12m warranty then it'll do the job for your daughter, no doubt.And if she breaks it, then at least it wasn't an iPad costing £300!Unusually it is also a 'cellular' tablet, so you can put a phone sim card (or 2) in and use it whilst abroad maybe using a roaming data allowance. Now that's quite a good idea for the next 2 years anyway.

1 up for 'sarky-pants'

Original Poster

After school and weekend use she is 8 years old and the games are Minecraft My Town and Roblox then there's you tube and that is it. Sound stupid I know and yes should of asked this before ordering as it sounds like I made wrong choice. Can anyone suggest which ones to go for please as think I better send it back. Thanks for your comment.

Original Poster

thelatics

For the money it's OK, I agree with sarky-pants that it's older spec, but … For the money it's OK, I agree with sarky-pants that it's older spec, but so long as you buy new and get a 12m warranty then it'll do the job for your daughter, no doubt.And if she breaks it, then at least it wasn't an iPad costing £300!Unusually it is also a 'cellular' tablet, so you can put a phone sim card (or 2) in and use it whilst abroad maybe using a roaming data allowance. Now that's quite a good idea for the next 2 years anyway.

​This is brand new came today from a UK site on Amazon Dual Sim I doubt will get used but thanks as your comment helps

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

what do you think? this tablet is running 2.5 year old OS costs 50quid. … what do you think? this tablet is running 2.5 year old OS costs 50quid. 2nd gen nexus 7 is better than this and costs the same

​I wouldn't have to ask on here if I knew, in a polite way of course.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup35
      2. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV23
      3. buy to let mortgage44
      4. mobile phone advice needed please22

See more discussions