Groups

Bejing 2008 Ps3

anybody think theonline side is Dung?

5 Comments

Sorry to go (slightly) off topic, is the game any good - I might get it if it is

robtallica;2819372

Sorry to go (slightly) off topic, is the game any good - I might get it … Sorry to go (slightly) off topic, is the game any good - I might get it if it is

i've heard it's pants, you'll probably be able to pick it up cheap soon

Banned

its not just the online that is rubbish. Why do people buy these awful games without checking review sites? It just encourages developers to push out any old rubbish.

uk.gamespot.com/ps3…tml

Even if you're chomping at the bit to compete in these seldom-seen sports, you should still avoid this game. There is not one event that offers a genuinely fun, rewarding experience. Beijing 2008 is horrendous regardless of how many people you're playing with or what event you're trying to win.

It will be £10 soon enough

robtallica;2819372

Sorry to go (slightly) off topic, is the game any good - I might get it … Sorry to go (slightly) off topic, is the game any good - I might get it if it is

How can you not like this game?? I haven't played PS3 version but can't be that different for the 360 one. If you enjoyed playing Track and field or Athens 2004, you have to love this game. I also though playing over xbox live was really fun.

Sure enough it will probably be £10 soon because of the terrible reviews it received, but you should give it a try. Good button bashing fun + plus a bit of skill required too.

i dont mind this game,i sold gta 4 and used that money to buy this of ebay,much more fun that gta 4 was!least it didnt have years of hype then turn out to be worse that the other ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions