Expired

Beko brand - good or bad?

Found 1st Sep 2014
Morning All,

Beko brand - is it good? Seems well priced, the specs of products look good, but will it last?
Is it like a Kia - well priced but actually good product?
Or would you not touch it with a barging pole?
I'm looking at dishwasher and large fridge freezer products.

Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
AskBeko
17 Comments
Banned
as good as anything else in the same price bracket
I have a Beko washing machine and no complaints here!
Original Poster
chuckiedoll

I have a Beko washing machine and no complaints here!

how long have you had it for please?
got a beko oven,it was the best priced,looks good and easy to install and operate.
Banned
I had a Beko stand alone oven it its still working after 7 years, keep it clean and maintained and they'll last a long time
AnnaMak

how long have you had it for please?

Not that long, about a year but it does do several loads a day, so it has rather a hard life!
Had a beko washing machine yrs ago. It's the only one to not break on me. I have a beko fridge freezer at the mo. Had it a few yrs. just had a digital thermostat replaced. But compared to my hot point appliances I have. Beko were worth every penny.
My friends Beko washing machine broke after about 18 months (I diagnosed it to be system board but she didn't want to risk £80 for new one in case it wasn't)

She got another from Very about a 18 months ago with 5 year parts and labour warranty for abut £280. Works well - fast and quiet.
My first knowledge of Beko was when my brother bought a 32" crt tv from the co-op and that broke after little more than a year, parents had a freeze which had terribly designed drawers, plus the fronts went incredibly brittle when cold (so not that great for a freezer), that died a few months ago when just out of extended warranty. Me and my partner have a washer from them which has lasted quite a long time and quite happy with it to be honest.
I've had a Beko dishwasher for a couple of years. Not long I suppose but I'm happy with it and have had no problems.
6 year Beds tumble dryer still going strong.
I've had a a Beko electric oven and it had to go after 2 failures in the same year, just under 1 year after being bought new. The main oven went due to the fuse issues that model suffered, it took out one of the hobs as well.

I have a Beko washing machine and a tumble dryer. Had them for around 3 years, no complaints from me.
beko dishwasher - 10 years old and works as well as day 1

beko larder fridge - 11 years old and works as well as day 1

bosch washing machine - 12 years old and works as well as day 1

white knight tumble dryer - 10 years old and works as well as day 1

guess I'm just lucky or maybe because I havent bought a hotpoint!
Wife, xx years old, works as well as day 1.(_;)
Beko freezer about 10yrs old.
Been using Beko stuff for years and completely happy. Even the big names don't last like they used to do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants