Beko CFG1582DB black fridge freezer with water dispenser

Posted 14th Mar
Hello, I'm looking around for a new fridge freezer and I am interested in this one - the Beko CFG1582DB (black) fridge freezer with a water dispenser. Has anybody actually got this one and what do they think? Only asking, as most of the reviews are good, but a couple of people said that it came with three stickers on the door and that when they removed the stickers it ruined the coating/surface of the door? Also, a few people were saying that when using the drink dispenser it tended to drip? Any advice appreciated please - my budget is around up to £330? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
Crampton & Moore eBay has 15% off & possible extra 5% with code PRODUCT5
Samsung RB29FWRNDBC Black Fridge Freezer with Water Dispenser 5 Year Warranty £354

ebaystores.co.uk/cra…mp;
ellenw14/03/2020 11:18

Crampton & Moore eBay has 15% off & possible extra 5% with code …Crampton & Moore eBay has 15% off & possible extra 5% with code PRODUCT5Samsung RB29FWRNDBC Black Fridge Freezer with Water Dispenser 5 Year Warranty £354http://www.ebaystores.co.uk/cramptonandmoore/_i.html?submit.x=0&submit.y=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_nkw=black+fridge+freezer&sid=cramptonandmoore&

Thank you, I will take a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants