Belfast International Airport Parking?

Posted 3rd Jan
Has anyone a voucher code for Park and Fly at Belfast International Airport summer 2020? A voucher for the main stay or McCausland either would be great. Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I should have one for main stay...be home in an hour or so and will post for you.
cecilmcroberts03/01/2020 14:34

I should have one for main stay...be home in an hour or so and will post …I should have one for main stay...be home in an hour or so and will post for you.

That’s very good of you, thanks very much
MAIN15 or FLY10 are the two recent ones I saw
con197203/01/2020 15:03

Park and Fly its for now. Works without having to go through my link.

Normal webpage link

39579072-DEcce.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 3rd Jan
sammy12503/01/2020 15:25

MAIN15 or FLY10 are the two recent ones I saw

con197203/01/2020 15:03

George Best also if you ever happen to need it. These should be vaild for the entire of 2020.

39579097-eO0hD.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 3rd Jan
cecilmcroberts03/01/2020 15:37

George Best also if you ever happen to need it. These should be vaild for …George Best also if you ever happen to need it. These should be vaild for the entire of 2020.[Image]

Thanks everyone I managed to save around £5 so a week is costing me £35. I’m very happy with that, thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply and Happy New Year!
That's all great to know. Ridiculous all the cheaper close by options have been closed at both airports.
Big_Rik04/01/2020 14:42

That's all great to know. Ridiculous all the cheaper close by options have …That's all great to know. Ridiculous all the cheaper close by options have been closed at both airports.

The cheapest option is the park and ride at Ballymartin (just as you come off the M2 at Templepatrick if you come that way). The airport bus runs every 30 mins mostly and drops you off right at the international airport front door, even closer than the pickup point. Most of the staff and airline crew all use this also. Personally it's just as cheap for me to get a taxi than parking the car anyhow lol.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jan
cecilmcroberts04/01/2020 15:22

The cheapest option is the park and ride at Ballymartin (just as you come …The cheapest option is the park and ride at Ballymartin (just as you come off the M2 at Templepatrick if you come that way). The airport bus runs every 30 mins mostly and drops you off right at the international airport front door, even closer than the pickup point. Most of the staff and airline crew all use this also. Personally it's just as cheap for me to get a taxi than parking the car anyhow lol.

Thanks but I’m coming from the west so that’s not an option for me personally
con197204/01/2020 16:01

Thanks but I’m coming from the west so that’s not an option for me per …Thanks but I’m coming from the west so that’s not an option for me personally

Yeah, it was more for those ones before who used to use the like of the other cheaper ones that have since closed, the park and ride is only another 5-7 mins away from the likes of the old Karl site (which I never knew was actually so far away from the airport until one day I was diverted off the main road around that way) and if you had been changing direction to park in it may as well use the public service one for 1/4 the price. BTW I'm not normally one for using our bus services!
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions