Groups
    EXPIRED

Belfast Night Out?

Going to Belfast for a night in 2 weeks. Any recommendations on what to do? Cocktails bars/Night Club/ Speicla Offers??

9 Comments

Head to the cathedral quarter, loads of great places to eat like the potted hen or made in belfast. Then head to the harp bar, it has live music and a great atmosphere. Hope u enjoy ur stay :-)

Would echo above the Cathedral Quarter has something for everyone, where are you staying?

Original Poster

Staying in an apartment beside Victoria Square. What about nightclubs?

GerBoyle28

Staying in an apartment beside Victoria Square. What about nightclubs?

You have got Ollies which is the nightclub at the Merchant hotel, pretty exspenive for drinks but has a good crowd its in the Chaderal Quarter. You also have El Divino which is apparently very pretencious and a very strict door policy. Chinawhite is the same as El Divino and only opened a few weeks ago. What sort of club are you looking for? Its been a while since I have been clubbing, more of a bar man now and even then its still been a while, pregnant wife and a new born spoils all the fun lol.

Good wesite below.

belfastbar.co.uk/clu…htm

Edited by: "Donkii" 8th Dec 2014

Cathedral quarter,again, has 21 social which is a bar and a club upstairs. Also new cocktail bar sixty6 opened last weekend apparently has a few floors and has a DJ thurs fri and sat night. If ur staying beside vic sq you are right in the heart of it...a few mins walk to cathedral quarter. If ur looking to really dance....Enjoy what cathedral quarter has to enjoy then head to thompsons garage when the bars close as its open late, its at the side of City hall.

alibaby10b

Cathedral quarter,again, has 21 social which is a bar and a club … Cathedral quarter,again, has 21 social which is a bar and a club upstairs. Also new cocktail bar sixty6 opened last weekend apparently has a few floors and has a DJ thurs fri and sat night. If ur staying beside vic sq you are right in the heart of it...a few mins walk to cathedral quarter. If ur looking to really dance....Enjoy what cathedral quarter has to enjoy then head to thompsons garage when the bars close as its open late, its at the side of City hall.

Do NOT go to Thompson's garage!!! It is the worst of the worst. Recommending Thompsons surely means you have never actually been there?

Muzz

Do NOT go to Thompson's garage!!! It is the worst of the worst. … Do NOT go to Thompson's garage!!! It is the worst of the worst. Recommending Thompsons surely means you have never actually been there?

lol I have to say I found that quite a strange recomendation, I havent been there in about 8 years. When I was there it was not somewhere I would recommend to someone that was not local. Their lock ins were legendary though and always had good DJs, it was a bit of a **** hole though. I thought it might of changed.

Its got worse in them 8 years Donkii - they dont do lockins anymore!!!

Muzz

Do NOT go to Thompson's garage!!! It is the worst of the worst. … Do NOT go to Thompson's garage!!! It is the worst of the worst. Recommending Thompsons surely means you have never actually been there?

I admit its been a while since I've been but the music was always great and good for a boogie! It all depends what you're into..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions