Believe in GOD come get Hitchslapped

9 replies
Found 19th Dec 2014
Believe in GOD come get Hitchslapped like Tony Blair the war criminal does, shame it doesn't show the smack down he gets as a GOD fearing Christian. Yup GOD fearing, you be afraid baby be afraid!

liveleak.com/vie…217

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Would rather see the proper debate than a one sided rant.

is it me or there a load of drunk, tinfoil hat wearing, nutters roaming the site today

Banned

Shengis

Here's a good one with Hitchens and Stephen Fry.

youtube.com/wat…Bvw

I'll have a pint of what Graham's had!

Why fear an unproven entity? Controversial but in 2014 we talk about something that still lacks a lot of proof and evidence as if it exists for all to see.

Original Poster

Shengis

Yeah it was more his opening speech, not to worry thought the mass murderer and war criminal will have stood up for his Christian values HA

I love a good hitchslapping, shame he's dead, GOD gave him cancer and them let him die!

Steve Mac

Why fear an unproven entity? Controversial but in 2014 we talk about … Why fear an unproven entity? Controversial but in 2014 we talk about something that still lacks a lot of proof and evidence as if it exists for all to see.

I agree, there is no evidence for any religion. However, we have proven things like the speed of light, black holes and the healing power of crystal skulls from the lost city of Atlantis.

spaceinvader

I agree, there is no evidence for any religion. However, we have proven … I agree, there is no evidence for any religion. However, we have proven things like the speed of light, black holes and the healing power of crystal skulls from the lost city of Atlantis.

You forgot white holes and worm holes

Banned

I bet he must have remembered God when he got the big C.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions