Belkin Wireless G Gaming Adaptor HELP NEEDED !!!!

11 replies
Found 14th Jun 2008
Recently Bought One Of These To Connect My 360 To The Internet Without Having The 100Foot Cable Running Through My House.....

Unfortunatly Like Many Things I Have Now, Its Not Vista Compatable.....

is There Anyway I Can Connect To A Secure Network Using This Without Having To Install It Through My Pc

Any Help Would Be HUGELY appreciated

Thanks Garry!

P.s PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

11 Comments

Original Poster

ALSO i kinda suck with pc's so PLEASE HELP lol

I'm not quite sure what you want to do, what isn't vista compatable? The adapter isn't even going to be connected to vista? I'm guessing you mean the software that came with it? Screw that, its normally useless and windows can manage it fine. Try connecting it to your ethernet port and typing 192.168.2.1 into your browser, it should take you to the setup page...

Original Poster

tazxxx;2310407

I'm not quite sure what you want to do, what isn't vista compatable? The … I'm not quite sure what you want to do, what isn't vista compatable? The adapter isn't even going to be connected to vista? I'm guessing you mean the software that came with it? Screw that, its normally useless and windows can manage it fine. Try connecting it to your ethernet port and typing 192.168.2.1 into your browser, it should take you to the setup page...

yeah im not going to set it up to use on my pc but i have a password protected wireless router and i dont no how to configure the bridge to connect to that so i can use it on my 360 i will give what you said a try tho thanks very much !!!

I think it is if you get the updated software from the belkin site.

Original Poster

it wont let me get onto it mate it keeps saying page is taking to long to respond!!

Original Poster

[QUOTE=ryouga;2310514]I think it is if you get the updated software from the belkin site.[/QUOTE

it tells me on the site that support will be available soon....

i freakin HATE HATE HATE VISTA!!!!

Original Poster

i even got the quick install for it and it only go's up to Os xp 32 bit and it isnt finding the bridge when i try and do it useing that

Banned

Try 192.168.2.225 instead.

i got one of these for my laptop works fine had to get update like !

Original Poster

vicknanth;2311130

do u have a link for the update!

vicknanth;2311130

isnt connecting a bulky gaming adaptor by ethernet to a laptop a bit of over kill??? Surely a little usb one would be better
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    2. Whey protien630
    3. Unidays33
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions