Groups
    EXPIRED

Ben 10 Lunchbag

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Ben 10 lunchbag for school? I've only seen one in Tesco's for £8 but doesn't include a sandwich box or drinks bottle. Am I going to find this anywhere any cheaper or am I going to just have to cough up the money?

12 Comments

there are ben 10 lunchbags/bottles in the asda back to school promotion-never noticed the price Im afraid-give your local a call and ask.

Original Poster

Thanks, will have a look

i was going to say try Matalan but dont bother just go to Toys r Us!

I got my son one from toys r us in April £10 with sandwich box and drinks bottle x

Original Poster

I've checked Asda online and they only have the old Ben 10 lunch bag which is £8 without drinks bottle or sandwich box : direct.asda.com/Ben…tml

Argos has one in the old design with both drinks bottle and sandwich box for £10 : argos.co.uk/web…%3E

Anyone found the new 'Alien Force' design for cheaper or perhaps the same price as that? Thanks in advance!

Original Poster

Found the one on Toys R Us here : toysrus.co.uk/Toy…63) but it's out of stock :-( plus no drinks bottle with it and I'm not sure if that's a new design?

I saw them in an Avon brochure-no idea of price but can be checked on line

in Wilko's today and they had this Alien Force one but nothing inside

wilkinsonplus.com/Kid…%3D

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I ended up buying the Ben 10 Alien Force lunch bag from Tesco for £8 and the matching drinks bottle for £4. I couldn't find them anywhere cheaper but at least my son will be happy on his first day back to school.

i am sure i saw it in toy r us for half price today

Sainsbury's had them with the sandwich box and drink for around £8, and also the entertainer (toy store)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1123
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56
      3. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89

See more discussions