Groups

ben 10 toys

Hi can anybody recommend any really gud ben 10 toys, the ones im looking at just dont seem to look much for what u pay but i suppose u get that with all toys.Ihave a son who is nearly 5 and wud like to buy a few ben 10 items items that he will actually play with and not get bored with after 5 mins.Thanks in advance

15 Comments

would love to know this too... my 3 yr old is obsessed with Ben 10 xx

My eldest prefers the 10cm ones which are £4.97 than the 20cm ones.............they also have more of a range in this size.

Also you have Ben 10 series and Ben 10 Alien Force (the new one).

not sure any are that great tbh. My 6yr old has most of the figures now and they were played with quite a lot. He also liked the omnitrix with the game on it and also the one with picture discs that you project on the wall.

bed covers are nice too.

subbed to this thread.. argh I'm so sad !!

Although my eldests favourite is the Alien Creation Chamber.

Syzable;6572829

You know way too much about this :w00t:

I'ma have to google it... lol

ClarityofMind;6572837

You know way too much about this :w00t:I'ma have to google it... lol

I have to watch it.............daily. :-(

He is so mad on Ben 10 he has all the toys.........and scooter, bike and skateboard. :oops:

Called in B&M yesterday and they had loads of Ben10 things , Not so much the official toys but loads of extras like painting sets and tables and chairs etc,My son is too old now but he used to love it,

i ordered these from tesco direct direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx they are quite big & are reduced from 12.96 to 6.48 & i ordered 4 & used the fiver off 50 pound spend code as it works before the discount so the total for 4 was 20.92 :-D they sent me jetray & 3 humungosaurs so i'm returning 2 of those & have ordered another 3 on another tesco account hoping i will get some different ones

Syzable;6572829

mine loves it too, although it broke 2 mins after opening it! it was the little plastic bit that holds the body in the center. couldn't take it back as was bought in usa. its also too expensive here for what it is, hence not recomending that one

owens101;6574763

mine loves it too, although it broke 2 mins after opening it! it was the … mine loves it too, although it broke 2 mins after opening it! it was the little plastic bit that holds the body in the center. couldn't take it back as was bought in usa. its also too expensive here for what it is, hence not recomending that one

You can get a travel one now as well for about £10-£15.

Syzable;6572829

Just bought one of these for my 4-year-old for Xmas

Glad it comes with the Uncle Sy seal of approval :lol:

Syzable;6574776

You can get a travel one now as well for about £10-£15.

Any idea where from? Never seen these before......

am i the only non sub 5 year old that likes ben 10 :?

Banned

Lot's of Ben 10 stuff here:-

very.co.uk/rf/….do?Np=1&Ntk=generic_search&Ntt=ben+10&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1Ν=this_product&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet27
      2. Jury service1620
      3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      4. What laptop to choose?21

See more discussions