Ben and Jerrys Mini Tub - Cookie Dough £1539.25 @ ASDA *online only*

Bargin price don't you think? It even includes a spoon!

Search for "Mini tub - cookie dough" to find it at this price!

31 Comments

Original Poster

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1106/cookie2.jpg

Save £1,536.25 if you buy the 500ml for £3.00!

out of stock in my local asda :x

bratzz;8614638

Online only!

ll Deano ll;8614632

Save £1,536.25 if you buy the 500ml for £3.00!

You should post that deal. A giant saving so It's very very hot. :thumbsup:

Will they honour their commitment to refund the difference if you can find it cheaper elsewhere??

I'm not brave enough to try it......hehe.

I can get some for you at that price and will even deliver them free if you buy 3 or more

Copperface;8614660

Will they honour their commitment to refund the difference if you can … Will they honour their commitment to refund the difference if you can find it cheaper elsewhere??I'm not brave enough to try it......hehe.

Quality IDEA!!!!!!!!

Reading terms now lol.

I keep hearing the adverts on the radio.... they give the difference ? or double the difference! lol

i cant see it

I'm gonna buy one and it better be good, it's a good job now I wont feel the shame I get when I have a big tub but only have 3/5s of it

Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error - just bought myself a car with the refund.

Anyone know what the winning numbers were in the Euro lottery last night? My numbers were 1, 17, 31, 43 and 47, with Lucky numbers 2 and 3 - could someone check?

Zuulan;8614653

You should post that deal. A giant saving so It's very very hot. … You should post that deal. A giant saving so It's very very hot. :thumbsup:

Done lol

charliebrown;8614751

Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error … Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error - just bought myself a car with the refund. Anyone know what the winning numbers were in the Euro lottery last night? My numbers were 1, 17, 31, 43 and 47, with Lucky numbers 2 and 3 - could someone check?

0 matches, unlucky!

mmmm might be worth it, cookie dough is the tastiest ben & jerry's after all!

lmfao. Might buy some and sell them on ebay.

clare1975;8614767

lmfao. Might buy some and sell them on ebay.

LOL

Nice find OP ordered, just hope it doesnt turn out like the pixmania TV scandal and I get a refund.

Ben & Jerry's Mini tub - chocolate fudge brownie at the same price.

only if it was double the difference..

You must be mad if you buy this!!!

Chocolate Fudge Brownie is much nicer :thumbsup:.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9061/baj000.jpg

bratzz;8614638

there some in leigh i got 1 tonight treat:)

So its a misprint........why is this in Hot deals and voted hot.....:x

charliebrown;8614751

Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error … Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error - just bought myself a car with the refund. Anyone know what the winning numbers were in the Euro lottery last night? My numbers were 1, 17, 31, 43 and 47, with Lucky numbers 2 and 3 - could someone check?

LOL!!!!!

charliebrown;8614751

Bad luck mate, waste of 2 quid, but I collect used lottery tickets for charity/recycle paper (please delete one) , so can come and collect if you like. In Birmingham, fancy giving the car a bit of a run. Can leave now if you like :w00t::whistling:

UnclePotter;8614823

So its a misprint........why is this in Hot deals and voted hot.....:x

Because it gives people something to chuckle at in an otherwise repetitive internet site.

Just bought 6000:thumbsup:

Hotukdeals style:p

NOT expired!

ASDA will list ROLL BACK £1536 in the future

charliebrown: Bought five tubs and got double the difference refund for pricing error - just bought myself a car with the refund.Anyone know what the winning numbers were in the Euro lottery last night? My numbers were 1, 17, 31, 43 and 47, with Lucky num

0 matches, unlucky!

Yeah but just so you dont feel too bad, I'll buy your ticket off you for a tenner, cant I use it for the next one

BTW why has this expired, offer still available online

also could the OP please state which store as I cant find any in the one near me

Couldn't get on site - cookies disabled

free delivery with orders over £100 :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions