Groups

Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Daz

i have always eaten a B&J but the local takeaway only sells Haagen Daz so decided to have the strawberry cheesecake which was Yummy!

so the questions are:
    1) Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Daz?
    2) Which falvour(s)?

22 Comments

Banned

Haagen Daz
    Any except fruit flavours

2) Which falvour(s)?

Panines ad cweem

Baileys Haagen Daaz

B&J's phish food or caramel chew chew

if its ben and jerrys then choc fudge brownie and im with u on the strawberry cheese cake got a small pot when it was on offer few months back and its lush brought a big pot last week so fav would have to be haagen

Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Yum ! ! !

http://www.aurora-schools.org/ahs/freshmen/phish_food.gif

both are good

Banned

thesaint;5976217

Panines ad cweem

:w00t: Is that you

Jonathan Ross
    :w00t: LOL

I love a good B[COLOR="Silver"]&[/COLOR]J

Just wish they were less expensive.

Banned

PhearFactor;5976266

I love a good B[COLOR="Silver"]&[/COLOR]JJust wish they were less … I love a good B[COLOR="Silver"]&[/COLOR]JJust wish they were less expensive.

:w00t:

ben and jerrys cookie dough for me!

PhearFactor;5976266

I love a good B[COLOR="Silver"]&[/COLOR]JJust wish they were less … I love a good B[COLOR="Silver"]&[/COLOR]JJust wish they were less expensive.

currently on offer for around £2 mark at all good supermarkets - and some crap ones too! (2 for £5 at Morrisons)

Haagen Daz
    cookies and cream

me and OH always moan at each other who gets the biggest bits of cookie

B&J Caramel Chew Chew and the one with the white chocolate pandas or are they polar bears

but Haagen Daaz Dolce Leche i think its called is nice too with big yummy caramel bits in it

angelfins;5976580

B&J Caramel Chew Chew and the one with the white chocolate pandas or are … B&J Caramel Chew Chew and the one with the white chocolate pandas or are they polar bearsbut Haagen Daaz Dolce Leche i think its called is nice too with big yummy caramel bits in it

Baked Alaska is the 1 with the white choc polar bears,I had a tub other wk.

For me it gotta be Pralines & Cream H/Daz.

I've found the strawberry cheesecake 1 a bit powdery,hardly anywhere sells the Chunky Monkey B&J's thats my 2nd fave after H/Daz Pralines. They should open up more of their shops/cafes around.
    I went by a Ben & Jerrys in Windsor a cpl mths back it was way too early in morning for icecream,I hadn't even had breakfast at the time.

Haagen daz dulce de leche,mmmm amazing lol.

b&j cookie dough

Hagen Daas

Pralines and Cream
    Dulche de Leche

ben and jerrys - chunky monkey...yum

B&J all the way. Phish food followed closely by Strawberry cheesecake. Only place that sells the 'proper one' is blockbusters. Frozen yogurt variety is just not the same Us brits are left out - look at all the flavours the yanks get :x ]http//ww…rs/ 6 pages!

dvdaddict;5976946

B&J all the way. Phish food followed closely by Strawberry cheesecake. … B&J all the way. Phish food followed closely by Strawberry cheesecake. Only place that sells the 'proper one' is blockbusters. Frozen yogurt variety is just not the same Us brits are left out - look at all the flavours the yanks get :x ]http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-flavors/# 6 pages!

Yeh we always miss out lol.

Hagen Daz Strawberry Cheesecake
    B&J cookie dough or caramel chew chew :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1617
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2556

See more discussions