Ben & Jerrys Vegan Ice cream coming soon to the UK

13
Found 20th Jul 2017
Ben and Jerrys are going to be bring their non-diary vegan ice cream to the UK very soon - great news for Vegans who feel like they are missing out! They are still working on the final product but will let us know more news soon.....

http://i.imgur.com/5NIS13P.jpg

LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Community Updates
13 Comments
Vegans of the world, unless you like eating soggy biscuits. You're not missing anything.
Lol... Vegan dinosaurs would have loved to have this.
Swedish gla'ce is better anyway it's not full of junk.
Thank you, I'll be giving it a try.
Swedish Gla'ce is nice! I am not vegan but dairy does not sit quite right, so good to have an alternative. Hopefully tastes better than some of the other dairy free brands
Not sure why they are focusing so much on vegans. I can't eat dairy but I'm sure as hell not a vegan.

However, thanks Ben and Jerry. I can now eat ice cream again
Tesco sell vegan/dairy free already. No point waiting for the overpriced stuff to arrive.
I'm not religious and don't believe in the Vegan God, but I've tried it and it has more taste than regular ice cream.
how on earth can it be IceCream and vegan?
dltaeg

Not sure why they are focusing so much on vegans. I can't eat dairy but … Not sure why they are focusing so much on vegans. I can't eat dairy but I'm sure as hell not a vegan. However, thanks Ben and Jerry. I can now eat ice cream again :D:D


try the alpro ice creams (sold at waitrose, sainsburys, etc)
or go to wholefoods - they have several good hitherto unknown brands that are now favourites
I like b&j ice cream, and remember fondly when I could eat dairy, but they announced this more than 2 years ago and still have yet to follow through
cream teases
dltaeg

Not sure why they are focusing so much on vegans. I can't eat dairy but … Not sure why they are focusing so much on vegans. I can't eat dairy but I'm sure as hell not a vegan.


Because vegan is a super-set with dairy free being a sub-set hence it's a bigger market.
So if it's vegan by definition its dairy free but not necessarily the other way round.
Shatwell5 h, 48 m ago

Tesco sell vegan/dairy free already. No point waiting for the overpriced …Tesco sell vegan/dairy free already. No point waiting for the overpriced stuff to arrive.I'm not religious and don't believe in the Vegan God, but I've tried it and it has more taste than regular ice cream.




Yeah. Why would anybody want to have a choice of things to buy when they could be content with their current, limited, offereings...
StevenBrown

how on earth can it be IceCream and vegan?



Read some ice cream in the shops and ask yourself how coconut\palm oil with a bit of skimmed milk powder can be called ice cream
Error44037 m ago

Read some ice cream in the shops and ask yourself how coconut\palm oil …Read some ice cream in the shops and ask yourself how coconut\palm oil with a bit of skimmed milk powder can be called ice cream


Is it though?
You get "ice cream", and then you also get a lot of "frozen dairy deserts" which people think of as ice cream, but in reality it's about 10% skimmed milk powder and the other 90% is made up of chemicals, flavourings and air whipped into it.
Post a comment
Avatar
@
    Text

    Top Discussions