Expired

Bench clothing - whats the sizing like?

13 replies
Found 9th Nov 2010
Looking at buying a ladies jumper online. Does anyone know how generous their sizing is? I'm a size 12 with a 36C bust - should I go for a medium or large?
Thanks

13 Comments

Bench is small fitting,i'd say always go a size up with them.

Forgot to say, i'd order the Large.

What debs said. they're small so order the bigger size

Original Poster

Great thanks for both of your help. Now time for some retail therapy!

chavy

People class allsorts as chavvy these days don't they,i'm not sure what defines it.

Some say UGG boots are chavvy for example.

I don't get what denotes one brand chavvy over another X)

Go for large - girls still look great in winter knitwear that is slighly on the large side.

Surprised that no-one has commented on the superfluous info in the OP, mind...

Boden? Isn't that a make of teapot? They wear teapots round your way? Odd fashions, these military wives...!!!

[email protected]

I've sold my Bench stuff on Ebay,i'm going up in the world lol

I can tell I'm getting a complex about my age now I'm a couple of years into my thirties...I've started to wonder when i need to ditch the jeans and hoodies, and if I'll be in plaid and tweed when i'm an old man...

Banned

SirBargainsALot

I can tell I'm getting a complex about my age now I'm a couple of years … I can tell I'm getting a complex about my age now I'm a couple of years into my thirties...I've started to wonder when i need to ditch the jeans and hoodies, and if I'll be in plaid and tweed when i'm an old man...

I have started to wonder if I am too old to go out.

tinkerbell28

Oh don't, my OH said to me the other day, I need to start wearing more … Oh don't, my OH said to me the other day, I need to start wearing more shirts around the house as I am getting older now, I should be more smarter around the house.WTF he is younger than me oO

What man doesn't want to wake up to see their OH pottering round the house in their shirt...I reckon that's where he's heading on this one...

wear what you want age do not matter if you think you look allright you do
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769392
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions