bendorm on itv its last weeks? where is the new one!

6 replies
Found 31st Mar 2011
well? x

6 Comments

New episodes are on fridays.

People are slating it but am really enjoying it. They made a huge mistake though in getting rid of Johnny Vegas and bringing in that stupid woman who plays his sister. That part is just pointless and his mum isnt in the least bit funny this time round.

Madge is hysterical still - but at the end of last weeks episode when she was talking to Mel's photo I had a big lump in my throat

Original Poster

lol im thinking its friday x

Dedication!!!!!

bossyboots

People are slating it but am really enjoying it. They made a huge mistake … People are slating it but am really enjoying it. They made a huge mistake though in getting rid of Johnny Vegas and bringing in that stupid woman who plays his sister. That part is just pointless and his mum isnt in the least bit funny this time round.Madge is hysterical still - but at the end of last weeks episode when she was talking to Mel's photo I had a big lump in my throat

It got off to a slow start and I was preparing myself for the whole series to be a flop as there are so many characters missing. But it is improving every week and we still manage to laugh out loud at a lot of it. It's a good, fun series to watch.

. It reminds me of ' the office ' genre type of comedy set in benidorm , and I'm a sucker for stuff like that .
Some episodes / scenes are a bit naff , but overall it's allright
Edited by: "astonmart4321" 1st Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions