Benefit of exercise

Found 12th Nov 2017
I am not a healthy eater. I eat junk, cakes and biscuits, but my saving grace is exercise.

I used to spend about an hour a day doing exercise, but this year I have stepped up to spending 2.5 to 3 hours a day exercising. This is because I have more spare time this year.

I can not recommend enough the benefit of exercise. It keeps your weight down and most importantly your body toned. Exercise keeps you looking young and looking good, thereby giving you more confidence.

Exercise keeps you healthy and makes you europcally happy, like taking drugs (not that I have ever taken drugs ). Exercise also reduces your appetite as it makes you feel full.

So guys, if you don’t already exercise daily, try to allocate at least an hour a day to do so as you will feel the benefit immediately.

Tell us how much exercise you do a day or how much you would like to do so we can motivate you
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I can see the appeal
32421016-Yreoc.jpg
There's a new machine at our gym and after 20 mins hammering it I felt physically sick .. It's got kit kats, Mars bars , toffee crisps ...
All of the above can be achieved with vodka also
deleted265520
Can someone start a petition making it a requirement that Mutley has to substantiate any claims he makes?
322 Comments
Best advice of the year !
fes377 m ago

Best advice of the year !

It is not advice as everyone has been told countless of times to exercise as it is good for you. I am just trying to encourage others to do so, as I have seen the benefit of exercise for me.
Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

Alcohol certainly makes you feel euphorically happy, but it also makeyou feel hungry so you pile on the pound. It doesnt tone anything, except your wallet
mutley11 m ago

Alcohol certainly makes you feel euphorically happy, but it also makeyou …Alcohol certainly makes you feel euphorically happy, but it also makeyou feel hungry so you pile on the pound. It doesnt tone anything, except your wallet

32420737-ozCS3.jpgIs europcally something to do with brexit mutley?
mutley18 m ago

Alcohol certainly makes you feel euphorically happy, but it also makeyou …Alcohol certainly makes you feel euphorically happy, but it also makeyou feel hungry so you pile on the pound. It doesnt tone anything, except your wallet

No it gives you confidence. It makes you not care about food so it keeps your wieght down thus you are more toned and you have better skin because you not eating chocolate and things plus it helps keep you warm in winter and prevents infection from colds by killing everything inside
shadey1210 m ago

[Image] Is europcally something to do with brexit mutley?

Lol. Predictive text gone wrong.

euphorically
Segata-Sanshiro6 m ago

No it gives you confidence. It makes you not care about food so it keeps …No it gives you confidence. It makes you not care about food so it keeps your wieght down thus you are more toned and you have better skin because you not eating chocolate and things plus it helps keep you warm in winter and prevents infection from colds by killing everything inside

or alcohol makes a person delusional?
I exercise for about 5-6 hours per week, I started my regime about a year and a half ago - I def agree with your advice!

You have to also start watching what you eat, avoid too much bad stuff.
Segata-Sanshiro8 m ago

No it gives you confidence. It makes you not care about food so it keeps …No it gives you confidence. It makes you not care about food so it keeps your wieght down thus you are more toned and you have better skin because you not eating chocolate and things plus it helps keep you warm in winter and prevents infection from colds by killing everything inside

You must work in sales. I must go and buy a bottle
davewave2 m ago

or alcohol makes a person delusional?

More like denial
davewave3 m ago

I exercise for about 5-6 hours per week, I started my regime about a year …I exercise for about 5-6 hours per week, I started my regime about a year and a half ago - I def agree with your advice! You have to also start watching what you eat, avoid too much bad stuff.

I find the beauty of exercise, is that it allows you to eat more and enable you to get away with having a bad diet. You cant always avoid eating junk, but you can always exercise.
I gave up coke this year what more do you want.
I have a fit bit. I didn't realise how competitive I was until I added my sister as a friend. I cannot bear for her to achieve more step than me
mutley110 m ago

I find the beauty of exercise, is that it allows you to eat more and …I find the beauty of exercise, is that it allows you to eat more and enable you to get away with having a bad diet. You cant always avoid eating junk, but you can always exercise.

No it doesn't your still poisoning your insides and increasing your risk of death
Why was the best post on here deleted?

Bloody sexists snowflakes
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 12th Nov 2017
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

No it doesn't your still poisoning your insides and increasing your risk …No it doesn't your still poisoning your insides and increasing your risk of death

But if you cant stop eating junk, which most people cant, like me, then exercise will help to reduce the risk.
psychobitchfromhell12 m ago

I have a fit bit. I didn't realise how competitive I was until I added my …I have a fit bit. I didn't realise how competitive I was until I added my sister as a friend. I cannot bear for her to achieve more step than me

Having competition or being part of a group, definitely helps you to find exercise motivating and entertaining.

My husband joined gym classes within the last few months as he finds this gives him motivation, having an allocated time to exercise, and seeing other people getting involved.

I am more disciplined when it comes to exercise, so I dont need any motivation, as to me looking good, is a huge enough motivation to get me going and keep me going as I am pretty vain
mutley17 m ago

But if you cant stop eating junk, which most people cant, like me, then …But if you cant stop eating junk, which most people cant, like me, then exercise will help to reduce the risk.

Why can't you?

Goto shop buy onions, potatoes, carrots, rice, bread, meat, cheese, butter, vodka. there you go food for many meals no junk
mutley14 m ago

Having competition or being part of a group, definitely helps you to find …Having competition or being part of a group, definitely helps you to find exercise motivating and entertaining.My husband joined gym classes within the last few months as he finds this gives him motivation, having an allocated time to exercise, and seeing other people getting involved.I am more disciplined when it comes to exercise, so I dont need any motivation, as to me looking good, is a huge enough motivation to get me going and keep me going as I am pretty vain

I love walking. Canal footpaths are my drug of choice
I can see the appeal
32421016-Yreoc.jpg
Dark.Energy7 m ago

I can see the appeal[Image]

I hope this isnt why my husband has joined gym classes
Dark.Energy11 m ago

I can see the appeal[Image]

When will you be allowed back in gyms?
What's the question?
craigstephens2 m ago

What's the question?

"Tell us how much exercise you do a day or how much you would like to do so we can motivate you" ...?
davewave5 m ago

When will you be allowed back in gyms?

Lol. My husband tells me of the names of the gym classes that he attends, which has a spread of both men and women.

Classes named ‘body pump’ and ‘body sculture’. Obviously focussing on toning the body and making it look good. I can why some people attend gym classes for other perks
Definitely! Lost over 3 stone in a year and now just trying to tone. From running a km in 10 minutes to now doing it in 5.30 minutes you feel so good about yourself! Also all the endorphins being released really makes a difference too. Just expensive on the clothes front lol!
psychobitchfromhell25 m ago

I love walking. Canal footpaths are my drug of choice

I love cycling the most then followed by walking. Canal paths are a great place to walk along as they are so peaceful. They can get very busy though. I tend to walk in quiet woodlands where no one is around so i can get completely lost in my own world, thinking about nothing and listening to my music
The best advice I got when I was restarting the gym at the start was...workout for at least until you're sweating a lot but stop if it starts hurting.
Raemine049 m ago

Definitely! Lost over 3 stone in a year and now just trying to tone. From …Definitely! Lost over 3 stone in a year and now just trying to tone. From running a km in 10 minutes to now doing it in 5.30 minutes you feel so good about yourself! Also all the endorphins being released really makes a difference too. Just expensive on the clothes front lol!

That is incredible, 3 stone in a year. Exercise makes you feel ecstatically happy, even more so when you look at yourself in the mirror and see the benefit of the exercise.

I agree about clothes. I dont put on weight so there is not much to lose, but my waist tones as i have exercised more this year and my jeans are all becoming too big around the waist, which is great news, but means i have to keep pulling them up
If you've got a partner, do sexersize! It's great, works wonders at toning And you don't have to go out to do it, unless you want to
Fam what you doing for 2.5-3 hours per day?

I do agree however. I workout (weight lifting) 5 days a week. Around 1 and a half hours per session
Edited by: "Bure11" 12th Nov 2017
mutley142 m ago

I love cycling the most then followed by walking. Canal paths are a great …I love cycling the most then followed by walking. Canal paths are a great place to walk along as they are so peaceful. They can get very busy though. I tend to walk in quiet woodlands where no one is around so i can get completely lost in my own world, thinking about nothing and listening to my music

I've got a dodgy knee and which is why I like flat. Kid and I have walked the length of the Rochdale canal right up to the Lancashire border this year. Couple of miles then back again makes a lovely afternoon
splatsplatsplat1 h, 35 m ago

Yeah, the drugs don't work
summerof766 m ago

Yeah, the drugs don't work

I've heard they make it worse.
shadey128 m ago

I've heard they make it worse.

But I know I'll see your face again ;).
LeahsMintytoutou47 m ago

If you've got a partner, do sexersize! It's great, works wonders at toning …If you've got a partner, do sexersize! It's great, works wonders at toning And you don't have to go out to do it, unless you want to

Dont need a partner to do this
splatsplatsplat1 h, 51 m ago

I am going to give this up next year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants