Groups

Benidorm.

I want your opinions, however i don't want "blackpool in the sun" or any other crap comments like that.
    Is there plenty to do on a night, shows etc? Is it like salou? if so i wont be going!

It's not one of our main family holidays, they are already sorted, i am just wanting somewhere to go for a week, to have a laugh, a chill out, and a tacky souveniour shop!

Opinions......

26 Comments

1. Yes many- I loved it when I went there, it's a scream. Plenty of two-for-one deals last time we went.
    2. Never been to salou

Banned

never been hun, but heard its a shittip

depends if its a family or adult only

take me with u lol

we have never been there but my kids are longing to go to spain... its an "in" place to go at the moment so we'll defo avoid lol

If you decide to go, I hope you all have a lovely time x x

edjaned;4886198

take me with u lol

^^^Not this.

Original Poster

gatesy;4886194

depends if its a family or adult only

Family, but a young family.

Original Poster

thesaint;4886208

^^^Not this.

Why not?

If it`s tacky you want,you`ve got the right place

If you:

1. 'Read' The Sun
    2. Say things like 'Bloody foreigners, taking all our jobs'
    3. Spend all the Child Benefit on fags and booze
    4. Have a white leather sofa

You'll love it!

In truth, it's NOT the worst resort in Spain. It's actually got a nice beach, BUT the fact that it has more skyscrapers than Manhattan and every building sells awful tat, tetley's bitter or bacon and eggs says it all. You might as well save yourself some money, stay at home and book a course of sunbeds!

Trickyjabs;4886694

If you:1. 'Read' The Sun2. Say things like 'Bloody foreigners, taking all … If you:1. 'Read' The Sun2. Say things like 'Bloody foreigners, taking all our jobs'3. Spend all the Child Benefit on fags and booze4. Have a white leather sofaYou'll love it! :pIn truth, it's NOT the worst resort in Spain. It's actually got a nice beach, BUT the fact that it has more skyscrapers than Manhattan and every building sells awful tat, tetley's bitter or bacon and eggs says it all. You might as well save yourself some money, stay at home and book a course of sunbeds!

lol, you make it sound like it must be full of working class chavs who vote BNP

Is whats her face still in Benidorm, the one that can hide almost anything in one of her body parts

ClarityofMind;4886742

lol, you make it sound like it must be full of working class chavs who … lol, you make it sound like it must be full of working class chavs who vote BNP

Mostly, but some can't even sign an 'X' on a bit of paper! :whistling:

Original Poster

oldmankensey;4886769

Is whats her face still in Benidorm, the one that can hide almost … Is whats her face still in Benidorm, the one that can hide almost anything in one of her body parts

Sticky Vicky lol....now you know why i wanted to go!!

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4886694

If you:1. 'Read' The Sun2. Say things like 'Bloody foreigners, taking all … If you:1. 'Read' The Sun2. Say things like 'Bloody foreigners, taking all our jobs'3. Spend all the Child Benefit on fags and booze4. Have a white leather sofaYou'll love it! :pIn truth, it's NOT the worst resort in Spain. It's actually got a nice beach, BUT the fact that it has more skyscrapers than Manhattan and every building sells awful tat, tetley's bitter or bacon and eggs says it all. You might as well save yourself some money, stay at home and book a course of sunbeds!

Well one out of 4....am i still eligible?

Lulu'sMammy;4886904

Sticky Vicky lol....now you know why i wanted to go!!

She must be about 70 now, amazing woman.. :-D

Inactive;4887094

She must be about 70 now, amazing woman.. :-D

who is sticky vicky??

tinkerbell28;4887369

Loooooool, don't ask.:thumbsup:

aw maaaaaaaaan lol

ClarityofMind;4887147

who is sticky vicky??

Sounds really tacky, sorry sticky, no right first time tacky. Lol

OMG>OMG>OMG why did I google it when I knew what it was!!!!!

bitseylango;4887436

OMG>OMG>OMG why did I google it when I knew what it was!!!!!

I dont know the history. Was google a really bad idea. Lol.

tinkerbell28;4887743

Yeah it would of been, your poor eyes Bitsey!

do i have to google it? lol

ClarityofMind;4888137

do i have to google it? lol

Go on Google it, There should be some good pics :thumbsup:

Banned

dont forget BENIDORM series 3 starts tonight!

hilarious!

Original Poster

csiman;6457605

dont forget BENIDORM series 3 starts tonight!hilarious!

Yup can't wait....and on the original thread topic....i loved the place....and how random i would be living at Blackpool now!!!

Banned

edjaned;4886198

take me with u lol

wouldnt you be worried about stepping on a plane?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34
      2. Free Codes from EGX44
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues22

See more discussions