Benidorm stag weekend - suggestions welcome

10 replies
Found 3rd Apr 2008
As part of my best man duties I have organised a stag weekend to Benidorm next week for 12 blokes (God help us all)
Bar the usual (drinking, fighting amongst ourselves, being sick etc) has anyone any suggestions on stuff to do out there. Decent bars, clubs, special places of interest (if you get my drift ;-) ) would be welcome.
We are out there for 3 nights in all and as I'm not as young as I used to be, the thought of all that drinking is maker my liver twitch.
Thanks in advance peeps.

10 Comments

Sticky vicky!!! And i've packed my case, i'll be mother hen and look after you all for repayment of pints and kisses woop woop!

There are so many bars in Benidorn, it would be cruel to single any one of them out, the entertainment is brill, you can go from one bar to another, a proper big booze bender, you will have a great time!

FI X

Sticky Vicky is a must there are loads of shows comedy, music, acts etc. Putting it bluntly you will not be bored there is loads of stuff to do some of the acts are pretty naff some are good.If you come across the zodiac bar near the square try in there they have loads of good comedians on

I would also recommend going to a bar called the Yorkshire pride, the food was fantastic, the meals are huge & great value for money, thats if you get time to eat! :-)

Fi x

Banned

Don't go its a dive ! Full of scallies in footie tops - very common

Lovebug;1828793

Don't go its a dive ! Full of scallies in footie tops - very common

LOL!! You seen me there! small world!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1828529

Sticky vicky!!! And i've packed my case, i'll be mother hen and look … Sticky vicky!!! And i've packed my case, i'll be mother hen and look after you all for repayment of pints and kisses woop woop!

Pint and kisses?? Bargain! ;-)

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;1828804

LOL!! You seen me there! small world!!

But you sound like such a sweetie :lol:

I'll be there next week for a stag do too, 15 lads ... yes God help Benidorm!

Original Poster

Well, I'm off tomorrow. Wish me luck :thumbsup:

P.S Does anyone know where I can pick up a second hand liver??? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions