Groups

Benidorm!!! Whos been there?!!!

A lot of people turn their nose up at the place, but i have to say out of everywhere i've been abroad ive had the best holidays of my life in Benidorm.

Whos been there?

Like it or hate it?

15 Comments

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Had a great time - we stayed right opposite the Benidorm Palace. We were a bit of a walk from the beach - but it kept us fit... we were close to a few local attractions.

I must admit I was pretty impressed with the holiday - great hotel, great food, and the First choice team were superb. Would definately go back and stay at the same place again.

OP have you been to any country outside of Europe (not including the US, Egypt)

black gerbil1;4245048

OP have you been to any country outside of Europe (not including the US, … OP have you been to any country outside of Europe (not including the US, Egypt)

What is your point? That he would have had a far greater time somewhere else?

A great holiday is what it is - sometimes it doesn't actually matter where you are - but who you are with!

Plus points: it's got a great beach, it's pretty cheap.

Minus points: it's full of the scummiest people in the world, Sticky Vicky!

Only joking(ish!)

Went in September, 7 of us inc 2 kids and we loved it

Trickyjabs;4245100

Plus points: it's got a great beach, it's pretty cheap.Minus points: it's … Plus points: it's got a great beach, it's pretty cheap.Minus points: it's full of the scummiest people in the world, Sticky Vicky!Only joking(ish!)

Hehehe agreed - beach is great - especially for kids. Got lots of parks on the beach, and the washing facilities are good too.

I didn't bump into Sticky Vicky - but I heard loads about her - was I lucky?

stayed near there and went for the day. Had a good time. Went to Aqualandia and Mundomar. Never got to see sticky vicky though, lol. Apparently shes in her 70's now?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4245048

OP have you been to any country outside of Europe (not including the US, … OP have you been to any country outside of Europe (not including the US, Egypt)

Oh wait a minute Michael Palin is here

Original Poster

Sticky Vicky is softcore

Sexy Barbara is XXXXXXXXX rated!

Butterflies;4245065

What is your point? That he would have had a far greater time somewhere … What is your point? That he would have had a far greater time somewhere else?A great holiday is what it is - sometimes it doesn't actually matter where you are - but who you are with!

he doesnt have a point, he is a troll with no life.

makershaker;4245144

Sticky Vicky is softcoreSexy Barbara is XXXXXXXXX rated!

Barbera off the Royle Family?

Original Poster

skusey;4245150

Barbera off the Royle Family?

LOL! not quite!

personally,benidorm is deffo not my thing-I dont go abroad to be surrounded by "traditional british pubs",fish and chip shops etc and stuffed donkeys but I can understand the appeal for the thousands of visitors each year I guess. Its just blackpool with good weather methinks.

black gerbil1;4245048

Have you?

How's the merc and your collection of £1000 watches?

Oh, and when's your modelling shoot for FHM Italy?

lol

i love it for what it is. Us brits abroad always make me laugh!!! Its cheap and hot and once ur dozing by the pool who cares where u r.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767341
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      3. What would be HELL to you?2632
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions