EXPIRED

BenQ FP91G+

Was browsing around and found out that the price range for these 19" TFT monitor is really wide .. the lowest I've seen from oyyy.co.uk for £155.91 delivered and the highest so far I saw is from Amazon, £239.. this is not a deal request but just wondering if this monitor is worth buying .. Just wonderinf if anybody has any good/bad experience on this monitor? Specs from benq as follow:

benq.co.uk/pro…res

The new 19” BenQ FP91G+ is a superior monitor, which features a narrow bezel design that delivers quality and reliability to your desktop. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, remarkable brightness and 8ms response time, the FP91G+ gives you the ultimate performance at an affordable price. The FP91G+ offers digital and analog inputs to ensure compatibility with computer systems for today and tomorrow.

Key Features

* LCD Screen Size: 19"
* Viewing Angle 140/135
* Contrast: 550:1
* Dot pitch: 0,294
* Brightness: 250 cd/m2
* Response time: 8ms
* Display colours: 16.2million
* i Key Auto Adjustment

It has both DVI & D-Sub VGA ports.

2 Comments

No personal experiences, but a good review at pcpro - [color=blue]here[/color]. I usually have a lot of faith in the PC pro reviews. I bought a viewsonic on thier advice and it's excellent.

Original Poster

Thanks Emma, the only review I could find on the net was that from PCPRO and benq has it on its website too. May be not enough googling .. will do later the day .. such a fine day today and am going to Ingelton for a walk.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    2. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    4. E-liquid55

See more discussions