Bensons for beds 10% Code?

Found 28th Aug 2017
Anyone know of a working 10% off code for bensons for beds?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Are any codes Here any good?

End of month will be desperate to hit sales targets, go in store and haggle them down - a lot!! Thinking more 30-40% rather than a code for 10%.

I used MVCBANK10 on saturday and it got me an extra 10% off.

I ordered a half price bed & mattress in the sale, with the bank holiday offer they are doing an extra 10% off plus the code worked on top of this!
oh and quidco was 10% yesterday so that's tracked on top! ( back to 7% today so still worth going through there - although with use of a code I'm not actually expecting the cashback to confirm!)

Suzannzan28th Aug

I used MVCBANK10 on saturday and it got me an extra 10% off.I ordered a …I used MVCBANK10 on saturday and it got me an extra 10% off.I ordered a half price bed & mattress in the sale, with the bank holiday offer they are doing an extra 10% off plus the code worked on top of this!oh and quidco was 10% yesterday so that's tracked on top! ( back to 7% today so still worth going through there - although with use of a code I'm not actually expecting the cashback to confirm!)

Quick update the cashback declined, most likelybecause I used a discount code on an already twice discounted order so fair enough lol
Edited by: "Suzannzan" 1st Sep 2017

Original Poster

Suzannzan17 h, 50 m ago

Quick update the cashback declined, most likelybecause I used a discount …Quick update the cashback declined, most likelybecause I used a discount code on an already twice discounted order so fair enough lol

Not too worry, I was glad to get a combined reduction with the bank holiday sale and a 10% code, so managed to get a £400 bed frame for £320
Post a comment
@
    Text