Groups

Bents garden centre

Have any of you guys been there. Is it worth going for a day out?

8 Comments

lolol

Its down the road from me and raptorcigs, great garden centre, if its a day out, thats another matter! lol

You have Pennington Flash nearby for a nice country walk if needs be

Plus if you need any restaurants to feast in in the nearby area, i'll chuck my 2penneth your way . . .

Its round the corner from me, lovely garden centre, especially at xmas but VERY expensive. Nice for a look around, great in the sales, but not an all day place.

Bit of advice - DONT EAT THERE (sandwiches about £7 each!!!!!)

I love it there, got my xmas tree from there - expensive, but worth it

Original Poster

Whats the plant selection like?

phatboy123;5392961

lolol

hur hur......

he said "bents"

:-D

KazzyD;5393067

Its round the corner from me, lovely garden centre, especially at xmas … Its round the corner from me, lovely garden centre, especially at xmas but VERY expensive. Nice for a look around, great in the sales, but not an all day place.Bit of advice - DONT EAT THERE (sandwiches about £7 each!!!!!)

Sorry fellow Newtonian . . . . .

How are you?

Raptorcigs lives in Golborne in case its comes up in conversation :lol:)

Shes right about the food btw (plus the xmas display is amazing and its worth waiting for that!

mbgringo;5393117

Sorry fellow Newtonian . . . . . How are you? :)Raptorcigs lives in … Sorry fellow Newtonian . . . . . How are you? :)Raptorcigs lives in Golborne in case its comes up in conversation :lol:)Shes right about the food btw (plus the xmas display is amazing and its worth waiting for that!

I'm fine, how are you? Seen you around the forum, but not been in same threads for a while.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions