Groups
    EXPIRED

berghaus sizing

hi I was looking at getting a berghaus jacket but was wondering what the best size would be. I have a superdry windcheater in large and I know you usually go a size up. So do you think a medium should be ok ?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

10 Comments

I find berghaus sizing pretty spot on, I'm xl, have 3 xl berghaus jackets and all are fine

which jacket you getting?

I'd go for medium

Original Poster

Apogee00

I find berghaus sizing pretty spot on, I'm xl, have 3 xl berghaus jackets … I find berghaus sizing pretty spot on, I'm xl, have 3 xl berghaus jackets and all are fine :)which jacket you getting?

I was looking at the men's rg delta aq2 shell jacket in dark green.

Original Poster

LetoKynes

I'd go for medium

I just got a tape measure and at 39in chest a medium should be spot on thanks

i have same med is spot on

Original Poster

elliott1982

i have same med is spot on

can I ask do you have a shell jacket? its just I usually wear a hoody so I tend to layer up and just want a decent jacket to go over the top to keep dry. do you reckon this will do the job?

just a suggestion...if you find one on Amazon - sign up to their fashion newsletter, they send you a 20% off code! also look at the rg1s....very similar and usually a bit cheaper

this would just be a touch over £45

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag248/craigwhitlow/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/Screenshot_2014-12-04-09-41-41_zps9pcvcpyo.png

Original Poster

Apogee00

this would just be a touch over £45

ok thanks, i'll have a look iwas just about to order from mandm as there was 20% discount code but code stopped working once I found wallet.(must be a sign)

ndksamb

can I ask do you have a shell jacket? its just I usually wear a hoody so … can I ask do you have a shell jacket? its just I usually wear a hoody so I tend to layer up and just want a decent jacket to go over the top to keep dry. do you reckon this will do the job?

Hard-shell jackets are a good idea to stay dry. They don't do a very good job keeping you warm other than blocking the wind, but they work well if you have a fleece/hoodie underneath. Something like you posted should be perfectly adequate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wallpaper and PVA55
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      3. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      4. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22

See more discussions