Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Berlin
274 Comments

Original Poster

Here is the latest information telegraph.co.uk/new…er/ since this headline

Banned

Feeling sorry for the arrested guy.

In custody for near on 48 hrs under suspicion of the worst of crimes.

Can you not update the current thread?
hotukdeals.com/mis…908
Edited by: "DT89" 20th Dec 2016

dtovey89

Can you not update the current … Can you not update the current thread:http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/lorry-crashes-into-berlin-christmas-market-2580908

That thread is locked

Original Poster

dtovey89

Can you not update the current … Can you not update the current thread?http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/lorry-crashes-into-berlin-christmas-market-2580908

I would do but Neotrix has posted this Thread locked and comments removed - It seems that a post suggesting people with family members in Berlin should get in touch and do a safety check, due to the horrid events out there, turned into name calling and immigration discussion.

Original Poster

Have they said who shot the co driver

Banned

archer1204

Have they said who shot the co driver

No.

YouDontWantToKnow

Feeling sorry for the arrested guy. In custody for near on 48 hrs under … Feeling sorry for the arrested guy. In custody for near on 48 hrs under suspicion of the worst of crimes.

Just think of the families of those who died.

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

No.

Just seen this
ITV News ‏@itvnews 3m3 minutes ago
Passenger in Berlin market attack named as lorry driver Lukasz Urban by cousin who says he was stabbed then shot itv.com/new…ge/

Banned

airfix

Just think of the families of those who died.

I would rather not. That would be too upsetting

tregs

That thread is locked

Shock

YouDontWantToKnow

I would rather not. That would be too upsetting

At least feel sorrow for them.

YouDontWantToKnow

Feeling sorry for the arrested guy. In custody for near on 48 hrs under … Feeling sorry for the arrested guy. In custody for near on 48 hrs under suspicion of the worst of crimes.

​yeah..of I course I can't think of a worse fate, oh hang on...people were killed, I am sure this bloke probably feels relatively lucky.

YouDontWantToKnow

48hrs? If they've had him in custody that long, I'd say they've definitely got the wrong guy.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 20th Dec 2016

Why are people feeling sorry for the arrested guy when the police have said that it "might not" be the correct person.

Jumping to conclusions again maybe?

YouDontWantToKnow

YepRead #13 #14 & #15

​the sequential numbers aren't visible on the app, could you read them for me please?

Banned

stuarthanley

Why are people feeling sorry for the arrested guy when the police have … Why are people feeling sorry for the arrested guy when the police have said that it "might not" be the correct person. Jumping to conclusions again maybe?

You think the Police might be lying?

YouDontWantToKnow

You think the Police might be lying?

The police have said they "might not have the correct suspect"

I think the police are telling the truth.

Banned

Well I am out of this thread because I know what comes next.

Leave your baiting & trolling to someone else.

I suspect this very important thread to be pulled or blocked within hours. Which would be a shame.

davewave

​the sequential numbers aren't visible on the app, could you read them f … ​the sequential numbers aren't visible on the app, could you read them for me please?

He's refering to myself and Airfix (i think), but i notice that the comment has been deleted now, more than likely by himself, i think he's quite well known for this sort of thing.

Banned

it's 2016! have you guys not heard of finger prints and other DNA samples! I'm sure the drivers blood would be around the seat and steering wheel and it would have been confirmed by now if he was the driver. that's why the police is saying his not the driver..
also it's a busy area, I'm sure CCTV would have been operating in the area just like they do in our towns !

YouDontWantToKnow

Well I am out of this thread because I know what comes next. Leave your … Well I am out of this thread because I know what comes next. Leave your baiting & trolling to someone else. I suspect this very important thread to be pulled or blocked within hours. Which would be a shame.

Don't forget to delete some of your comments on your way out!

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

He's refering to myself and Airfix (i think), but i notice that the … He's refering to myself and Airfix (i think), but i notice that the comment has been deleted now, more than likely by himself, i think he's quite well known for this sort of thing.

Have you already commented in this thread if not how can it be aimed at you

archer1204

Have you already commented in this thread if not how can it be aimed at … Have you already commented in this thread if not how can it be aimed at you

I think he's referring to the original thread.

Original Poster

Dyslexic_Dog

Ah ok

Banned

Dyslexic_Dog

You thought wrong.

YouDontWantToKnow

You thought wrong.

​i thought you said you were leaving?

YouDontWantToKnow

You thought wrong.

Seems strange to accuse the person asking you a question of being a troll!

in any manhunt there is usually more than one suspect, it's unsurprising that they interview more than one suspect before finding the perpetrator, because he is clearly evil character who wants to hurt innocent people just like us, and our families.

I hope that the guy they have arrested is the guy because if it's not that means there is still a nutcase on the loose with a pistol. It sadly isn't over yet :(.

Maybe the driver had an accomplice? I guess all will become clear. Hopefully sooner than later.

Original Poster

shauneco

I hope that the guy they have arrested is the guy because if it's not … I hope that the guy they have arrested is the guy because if it's not that means there is still a nutcase on the loose with a pistol. It sadly isn't over yet :(. Maybe the driver had an accomplice? I guess all will become clear. Hopefully sooner than later.

German prosecutors say man arrested after Berlin attack released

Original Poster

Cologne train station evacuated due to a bomb threat

archer1204

German prosecutors say man arrested after Berlin attack released

archer1204

Cologne train station evacuated due to a bomb threat

Cologne train station bomb threat 'false'
Posted at
18:24
Cologne's main train station was briefly evacuated after a telephone bomb threat, but it turned out to be a false alarm, a German police spokesman was quoted by Reuters news agency as saying.

This user posted on Twitter a picture that, he said, showed the station being evacuated.

Banned

Anyway

They guy has been released now because he is not guilty.

Now review your comments above.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Cologne train station bomb threat 'false'Posted at18:24Cologne's main … Cologne train station bomb threat 'false'Posted at18:24Cologne's main train station was briefly evacuated after a telephone bomb threat, but it turned out to be a false alarm, a German police spokesman was quoted by Reuters news agency as saying.This user posted on Twitter a picture that, he said, showed the station being evacuated.

Thats good news

YouDontWantToKnow

AnywayThey guy has been released now because he is not guilty. Now review … AnywayThey guy has been released now because he is not guilty. Now review your comments above.

Better to arrest any possible suspect, than leave any possible free, surely?

Sure, it sucks for him that he became a suspect in the first place, but better safe than sorry... I'm sure the police didn't just arrest him then shut up shop and go home as they had their guy, so weren't really wasting time.

Banned

it was only last week the government moaned about a possible threat, we were living nice and peaceful before!

the arrested male has been released as no proof was found, the man hunt is on. no mention of any possible witnesses!

sofiasar

it was only last week the government moaned about a possible threat, we … it was only last week the government moaned about a possible threat, we were living nice and peaceful before! the arrested male has been released as no proof was found, the man hunt is on. no mention of any possible witnesses!

No, just the hundreds in the market at the time it happened. What more do you want to know about the witnesses?

Original Poster

Just reading some more details what happened to the poor polish driver
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions