Expired

best 1 month contract?

7 replies
Found 10th Jun 2011
Dont mind spending between £20-£25 but need atleast 900mins, unlimited text, 500mb data atleast.

thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

That wasnt hard lol.

2000 minutes (anytime, any network)
5000 texts
All-you-can-eat Data
5000 Three-to-Three minutes
Voicemail
Free PAYG SIM for a frien

£25 per a month from 3.

If you're going to get the one plan then i'd go for this buymobilephones.net/mob…732

£170 automatic cashback.
Sell the phone.
Quidco on top as well.
Still £25 but for 24 months.

Original Poster

Pauladin91

If you're going to get the one plan then i'd go for this … If you're going to get the one plan then i'd go for this http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/Sony-Ericsson/Sony-Ericsson-Cedar/3/25-The-One-Plan-%2824mths%29/9445732£170 automatic cashback.Sell the phone.Quidco on top as well.Still £25 but for 24 months.

I need a one month plan as i plan to get the iphone 5 when it releases.

You could just put away the money earned from this towards an iphone 5 to buy it outright. I'm sure it will work out much much cheaper than the rip off tariffs that will come with the release.

Original Poster

Pauladin91

You could just put away the money earned from this towards an iphone 5 to … You could just put away the money earned from this towards an iphone 5 to buy it outright. I'm sure it will work out much much cheaper than the rip off tariffs that will come with the release.

Thing is i get 30-40% discount through orange at work...

Banned

Giffgaff.

i'v got unlimited text,unlimited call,unlimited data for £30 a month from t-mobile 2 year deal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions