Groups

best 10 inch tablet for £200 .

i have £109 in nectar points and will put another £100 towards it so can you guys reccommend a tablet for this price as i have no experience with them
    cheers

6 Comments

depends on what you would like. the linx tablets are less than £200 and run full windows 8 just like a PC.

Android tablets are good, the nexus tablets are good for the price.

Ipads are great if you can afford then. you could get an older model for under £200 but I'm not sure how well they ruin the latest version of iOS.

that's run not ruin (or Is it?)

I just got the wife an Acer Iconia 10.1 for £179 from Tesco. Does the job.

Original Poster

like i said my budget is £200 wont get a 10 inch ipad for that was looking at the linx but was wondering what people reccomend
    dont mind android or windows
    thanx for your reply

Linx offers much more versatility, 10.1" + Keyboard bundle on Argos for £179.99.

Less apps but desktop mode and you can install normal programs. Best of both worlds.

Original Poster

shauneco

Linx offers much more versatility, 10.1" + Keyboard bundle on Argos for … Linx offers much more versatility, 10.1" + Keyboard bundle on Argos for £179.99.Less apps but desktop mode and you can install normal programs. Best of both worlds.

thanks for reply linx was on my list also can use nectar points in argos i believe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1425
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions