Best 12" Android Tablet

Found 15th Aug 2017
Howdy Folks,

I currently have an ageing and sluggish Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2".
On paper, the specks look brilliant with 3GB RAM and Octa-core processor.
But the interface speed is just not as "slick" as using something such as a Galaxy S6 Phone, especially when playing Games such as any of the Grand Theft Autos, the framerate drops (almost as though something is throttling it)

Just wondering if it is worthwhile replacing it with something else.
A 12" tablet is a sweet spot for me as i work away a lot, so im often in hotels and its perfect for my needs. But there seems to be hardly any 12" Android tablets on the market, especially any that will beat the Note Pro spec wise.

I might consider a 10" tablet if it has superior specs, but not really wanting a Chromebook or netbook.
Suggestions welcome please
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Don't like apple products but Ipads are the only good option imo if its a definitly no no,
Google Pixel C
Tony.Wright11 m ago

Don't like apple products but Ipads are the only good option imo if its a …Don't like apple products but Ipads are the only good option imo if its a definitly no no, Google Pixel C

Ah thanks for reminding me about that...

Forgot to say, iPad Pros (as brilliant as they are) aren't an option.
Would mean buying all the games and apps again (probably over £100 worth).
In hindsight i wish i had done in the first place, but iPad pro's wern't available when i bought my Note Pro.

Pixel C looks a good contender though, thanks.
118luke15th Aug

Ah thanks for reminding me about that...Forgot to say, iPad Pros (as …Ah thanks for reminding me about that...Forgot to say, iPad Pros (as brilliant as they are) aren't an option.Would mean buying all the games and apps again (probably over £100 worth).In hindsight i wish i had done in the first place, but iPad pro's wern't available when i bought my Note Pro.Pixel C looks a good contender though, thanks.

Jailbreak and get paid apps back free option, Pixel C is probs best option but honeslty think its very overpriced aswell as other tablets compared to ipads premium quality and such,
I feel an ipad will age better then the pixel c but dunno
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants