Expired

Best 12 or 18 month deal with freephone and PS3

Found 22nd Mar 2008
Looking for the best deal, not so keen on cashback as i got caught out with 2 phones on contract with Phonebox direct.

Dont want to pay more than £35 a month, max 18 months, free PS3 that is sent automatically without having to claim it, don't mind what network, although i had always thought that T Mobile and O2 had less coverage than the others (may be wrong).

Thanks

4 Comments

hi there have you tried the link they givin a free ps3

Dialaphone's your one mate.

I'm getting an N95 (8gb) with 1000 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet useage on Voda for £40,00 a month + a free 8gb Ipod for the misses.

You can pretty much choose what gift you want on there and they will find a deal to suit you...

Good luck!

Deleerious

Original Poster

Thanks, looks like Dial-a-phone will get my order, for some reason the link don't offer O2 as a network, been with 3 for years, but their phone choice is pants and they use
O2 network for their voice calls, so I know the service will be ok in my area.

[url]www.thelink.co.uk[/url] is pretty good. I did it earlier - £32pm, 18 months, mix n match 1100 with Three. The Link deliver the PS3 with the phone next day if you order before 3pm Mon - Thurs. I think for contracts delivery can take upto 48hrs, still not bad. only thing is the phone's not very good for that price. I'm sticking with my old phone, but gonna sell the new one, i think it's a sony ericsson k660 or k610, can't remember.
Post a comment
@
    Text