‘Best’ 1650 Graphics Card (75w)

Posted 1st Feb
Hello all,

As lots of you appear to have done similar to me in buying the itzoo elite 8300 deal, I’m askimg for a little help

Im researching the best gfx card one of these will fit and it’s determined it’s the 1650. However there’s too much choice for me with these. I’ve been out of the loop so long, I’ve no idea which sites are trustworthy for reviews so I’m asking you dear people to give me a shove in the right direction.

I think I’ve also made a balls up thinking any of the ‘super’ 1650 cards would work as they appear to need to draw more power from somewhere other than where the 75w is drawn from. If that’s the case with ALL ‘super’ cards I’m going to have to rethink all my choices.

Any help will be gratefully received

Cheetd
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Can we have a link to what you bought?

Need to see the exact spec
hotukdeals.com/dea…005

8gb RAM, 500GB Hdd, W10, i5 3270 quad core

Have got an SSD, another 8 gig coming. The gfx is final piece. I’m thinking most are much of a muchness but I’d just like a 2nd / 3rd opinion.

Thank yo
Low profile 1650 card that takes power from the pci bus

hotukdeals.com/dea…565

Just be careful with the power usage. That's an extra 75 watts so check your psu. Also if thats a dvd drive in there that's 30 watts that most people forget about.
Thanks man. That was def. on my list especially as it’s come back down in price for the day but i’m suffering from ‘could I get a better one’ worries
ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 is a Powerful Low-Profile GPU with Backplate Designed for Durability, Includes Bracket GTX1650-O4G-LP-BRK

i think is another, and is slightly better. just got to find a good price for it.

you're limited in that you can only have a low profile card and it has to be bus powered.
Yes I realise I’m only going to get reasonably good rather than bleeding edge but most of my steam games are older anyway and gaming isn’t the main use case for PC.

However this is yet another on my maybe list. I assumed the fact that it was DDR5 made it slightly better. Thanks fella, I think this might be the one as I’m driving myself bonkers with all the variations!
Went for your 2nd suggestion. Bored of not being able to use the earlier purchase. This solves that. Cheers man.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants