Best 2 player co-op games on PS3 for me and the missus?

Found 18th Mar 2010
Evening all,

Just wondering on any ideas for good 2 player co-op games for me and the missus on ps3??

Best one's we have played so far are:
- Little Big Planet
- Interpol (Ps3 store)
- Sega Mega Drive collection - 2 player streets of rage!
- FIFA 11 (on the same side doing going through a Live Season)

Downloaded Blue Toad murder files, but found that really poor.

Thanks for any ideas,
Community Updates
MiscPS3
25 Comments
Resistance 2
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (I heard)

If you have a 60Gb Ps3 then there are loads of great 2 player games on there.
Me and the Mrs play FIFA 10 co-op online...if you can get your Mrs switched on to footie games! In fact, most EA Sports games can be played co-op, on and offline.

If you can be encouraged to shell out for peripherals, then Guitar Hero/Rock Band is a good co-op giggle...plus, what girl doesn't look great bashing the drums? ;o)
Tried any of the lego games? Lego indiana jones 2?
My missus hates gaming but likes the lego games and any signstar/guitar hero stuff. Also I know Heavy Rain isn't 2 player but my missus likes playing that with me as its just like an interactive movie
me and the missus play nazi zombies on COD
resident evil's got a really good co-op,not sure if it's a girly girls game though-zombies/gore
i wish the missus would play cod and fifa with me!
forgot to mention that I do have Buzz aswell, that gets pretty interesting sometimes.
I got heavy rain too, she likes to help out on that also.

thanks for the advice
Lego games all the way. The fiancee and I have completed 100% Lego Indy 1, done most on Lego Star Wars, done a bit on Lego Batman, and working through Lego Indy 2 now.
cool, i might try it out!
My missus loves a bit of Street Fighter (HD Remix) - tbf she only plays as Chun-Li and just keeps bashing kick but she likes getting her mates to play so she can beat them!
wow you play PS3 with your girlfriend. I wish i could say the same.
h_360;8174633

wow you play PS3 with your girlfriend. I wish i could say the same.

The trick is finding games they like! My girlfiend used to moan a lot but loves puzzle games so I spent £20 on Bejewelled, Lumines and Mahjong on the PSN and she loves it now :thumbsup:
Ciderbob;8174859

The trick is finding games they like! My girlfiend used to moan a lot … The trick is finding games they like! My girlfiend used to moan a lot but loves puzzle games so I spent £20 on Bejewelled, Lumines and Mahjong on the PSN and she loves it now :thumbsup:

thats what im talking about ciderbob, might have to try these ones
Luckily I have a girlfriend who loves to play Xbox and Wii so it's all good. She likes MW2, Halo 3 and...Lego Batman, lol.

Borderlands is an alright co-op game to be honest and you can usually find it for under £20 nowadays. =)
Ciderbob;8174859

The trick is finding games they like! My girlfiend used to moan a lot … The trick is finding games they like! My girlfiend used to moan a lot but loves puzzle games so I spent £20 on Bejewelled, Lumines and Mahjong on the PSN and she loves it now :thumbsup:

How much are each of those games?
Hello everyone,

Any updates to this??

Got the missus loving FIFA XI and also Little Big Planet
Hi

Mrs Baadshah likes adventure/puzzle games. We played Uncharted 2 together. I did all the fun action stuff, she did all the tedious walking/climbing and puzzle stuff
It was a big success, so got Uncharted 1 and we're halfway through it.

Now...if only i can get her hooked on GT5 when it comes out!!!
Unchartered 2 is awesome. But I mean games that we can both play at the same time?
Especially like LBP, where we can complete the campaign on co-op.
any other good co-op games you recommend everyone??
DarkKnight

Resistance 2Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (I heard)If you have a 60Gb Ps3 then … Resistance 2Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (I heard)If you have a 60Gb Ps3 then there are loads of great 2 player games on there.

Why ?
dontasciime

Why ?

I forgot to add:

Because of the BC with PS2 games.
I thought that's what you meant
Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:

"LittleBigPlanet" (like you mentioned)
"Resistance: Fall of Man" ("Resistance 2" is not a two-player offline title!)
"PixelJunk Monsters [Encore]"
"PixelJunk Shooter"
"Resident Evil 5"
"Super Stardust HD"
"Warhawk" (not one I like, but many others disagree with me)
"Call of Duty: World at War" (Nazi Zombie Mode/Game Packs)
"Magic Orbz"
"Fairytale Fights" (I'm probably in the minority with liking this title)
"Toy Story 3"
"Shank"

...and the two "Army of Two" titles (although I dislike the first, the second is better but nowhere near a great game).

You could also work your way through "The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" &/or "Monkey Island™ 2: Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge" together.

("Swords & Soldiers" when it is finally released in Europe!)

BFN,

fp.
Edited by: "fanpages" 19th Oct 2010
fanpages

Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Resistance: Fall of Man" … Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Resistance: Fall of Man" ("Resistance 2" is not a two-player offline title!)

That's what I thought. oO

fanpages

Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Call of Duty: World at … Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Call of Duty: World at War" (Nazi Zombie Mode/Game Packs)

Can't this be played as 2 player co-op?
fanpages

Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Call of Duty: World at … Co-operative (rather than competitive) titles:"Call of Duty: World at War" (Nazi Zombie Mode/Game Packs)

thesaint

Can't this be played as 2 player co-op?

Yes... the Nazi Zombie Modes can!

(You can play other modes in "co-op" online too)

BFN,

fp.
Edited by: "fanpages" 19th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants