Expired

Best 22inch TV on the market?

Found 29th Jan 2013
I am going to purchase a TV and just wanted some input from the HUKD community. What is the best 22 inch TV on the market today? And when are the 2013 models supposed to come onto the market. Also money is no object.
Thanks

amazon.co.uk/Sam…8-3

That is the one i have picked out. Does it seem OK?
Community Updates
AskTV
5 Comments
From personal experience (i have lots) Samsung is an unreliable brand.

I know lots of people that disagree, but I have had 7 (yes 7) replacements of the 22" predecessor in 3 months last year and the speakers vibrated on 5. Dead pixels on two of them and one didn't switch on. Though you cant officially send em back with dead pixels, they tell you to take a long run on a short pier.

Ended up with an LG and was very pleased.
Who would know that.
Ellie Phant

Who would know that.

I just thought some people, who know their TV's, would help me out by having a very quick look around and sharing which brands are more reliable.
mikenewtonhome

From personal experience (i have lots) Samsung is an unreliable brand.I … From personal experience (i have lots) Samsung is an unreliable brand.I know lots of people that disagree, but I have had 7 (yes 7) replacements of the 22" predecessor in 3 months last year and the speakers vibrated on 5. Dead pixels on two of them and one didn't switch on. Though you cant officially send em back with dead pixels, they tell you to take a long run on a short pier.Ended up with an LG and was very pleased.

Which LG TV do you have now mate?
I ended up with the 23" LG M2352D ( I only know that because its says it on the corner).

Im using it as a tv and monitor in the bedroom. 1080p of visual joy and not gone blind yet at all.

I think you can find it somewhere on Amazon. See what the helpful folk say in the review too.

Good luck.

PS I find searching these things on youtube helps. There's always a sad sole who videos a review of their new telly..... lol
You can see both Tv's to compare on there.
Edited by: "mikenewtonhome" 29th Jan 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants