Expired

Best 26" LCD TV for PS3 gaming.

Found 7th Nov 2007
Hi All,

New on here.. Wondering if you could help me? I am wanting to buy my boyfriend a 26" LCD TV for his room for x-mas that is compatible with his PS3, I don't really have a clue about what I should be looking for... Plus it is a surprise so I don't really want to ask him. I have about £380 to spend so any help would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Sue
Community Updates
AskTV
10 Comments
Samsung Bordeaux LE26R87BDX 26" LCD HD TV Freeview 1080i 1366x768 450cd/m2 5000:1 8ms HDMI

I bought this tv about a month ago for my ps3 and it works a treat. The picture and sound quality is really good and it has 2 hdmi ports which is also useful. I managed to get it for £400 with wall brackets from amazon.

The cheapest ive found at the moment is at (that was just a quick search):
froogle.be-direct.co.uk/sho…BDX
sueo1981

New on here.. Wondering if you could help me?

Welcome Sue, enjoy the site
Thanks Very much for your help. That looks great. I really like the look of that one.
This site is soo good.. i honestly didn't have a clue what I was looking for. Thanks xx
I wish my Mrs had the same thinking as you!!!
Abz

I wish my Mrs had the same thinking as you!!!

haha.. do you think that's a good pressie then??
sueo1981

haha.. do you think that's a good pressie then??

Definately a good pressie....im sure he will appreciate it. If he doesnt then you can always pass it this way :-D
Abz

Definately a good pressie....im sure he will appreciate it. If he doesnt … Definately a good pressie....im sure he will appreciate it. If he doesnt then you can always pass it this way :-D

Thanx Abz.. i'll keep you in mind! ;-)
UltimoScorpion

A ]Sony Bravia Engine 26" model here £384 delivered, with FreeviewFor … A ]Sony Bravia Engine 26" model here £384 delivered, with FreeviewFor £329 delivered ]theres an LG 26" hereFor £379.99 delivered ]theres an LG 32" hereI have to say, as a bloke, I would love you forever if you got me the Sony, for xmas :w00t:

Hi Ultimo.. Just want to say thanks for your help yesterday. I ended up just going for the sony one. I hope he likes it. ;-) Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants