Best 27 inch Gaming monitor for £150 - £200?

6 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2016
As above, looking for decent gaming monitor with HDMI for £150-£200. Looking at the below, any good?

amazon.co.uk/Ace…nch

amazon.co.uk/AOC…nch

amazon.co.uk/Ben…nch

6 Comments

If you're using HDMI I'm guessing this is for a console rather than a PC? In that case you won't benefit from the variable refresh rate and higher frequency of the G2778VQ so the GW2770HS looks like a better bet out of those three.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

If you're using HDMI I'm guessing this is for a console rather than a PC? … If you're using HDMI I'm guessing this is for a console rather than a PC? In that case you won't benefit from the variable refresh rate and higher frequency of the G2778VQ so the GW2770HS looks like a better bet out of those three.

Thanks for your response. If I want to use it for plugging the gaming laptop into a bigger screen as well as for plugging the xbox one in, which one would be better please?

QNIX QX2710 worth a look op. Overclockable 1440p monitor with an IPS panel.

no.1 dont spend £150-£200 on a 1080p monitor especially if its under 144hz. no.2 Your sizing of monitor (27") is way to big for 1080p and the image will look stretched, your best bet is getting a nice 1440p monitor for that size and price. These 2 are absolutely great monitors laptopsdirect.co.uk/han…asp and ebay.co.uk/itm…963

bbfb123

QNIX QX2710 worth a look op. Overclockable 1440p monitor with an IPS … QNIX QX2710 worth a look op. Overclockable 1440p monitor with an IPS panel.

Thats a great monitor, but isnt it TN?? cant find any information about it being IPS, but if it is (_;) I may be spending £200 very soon

hamzahuk

Thats a great monitor, but isnt it TN?? cant find any information about … Thats a great monitor, but isnt it TN?? cant find any information about it being IPS, but if it is (_;) I may be spending £200 very soon

​Just checked I believe they have Samsung PLS panels inside. I used to have one and the picture looked sweet as, overclocked to 96hz too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247646
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1668
    3. Tickets on Sky VIP app33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119

See more discussions